Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Just now, Innovindil said:

People are big enough to not let a few randoms on the internet being disrespectful to turn them into mongols, perhaps.

I'll always support the English teams in Europe, don't care what badge they wear. More european success by English teams, the better it is for English football in general.

It wasn't randoms on the internet, it was Harry Kane and Pochettino ffs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Innovindil said:

People are big enough to not let a few randoms on the internet being disrespectful to turn them into mongols, perhaps.

I'll always support the English teams in Europe, don't care what badge they wear. More european success by English teams, the better it is for English football in general.

It's not a few randoms though.

You know I've made it clear for ages in here this was the final I absolutely dreaded, and I absolutely cannot be doing with the fact it's happened.

But fair play to both of them. Two of the most extraordinary games you're ever likely to see. They both deserve it.

• Like 4

Therapists in Leicester are going to be making a killing with that being the final given some of our fans being unable to separate the past/banter/stupid personalities from pure footballing brilliance lollol 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

Just imagine the bottlers winning it. We'll never hear the end of it. At least Liverpool did it a couple of times, so it's okay in my book.

So you’re saying if Liverpool win it, which they will, we’ll never hear the end of it...as if... they’re still singing about istanbul

• Like 1

Cant believe id say this but im happy for them.

Sat watching the game with the future father in law who is as Tottenham as they come from the 70's onwards....he's emotional now and he was just as emotional and happy watching me when we did the unthinkable a few years ago.

• Like 3

Pocchitino...well done...great management.

well done to both L'pool & Spurs...whether some like it or not...

2 top PL clubs in the CL final...2 clubs who played their best 45 minute of their season.

Enjoyed every minute ,great entertainment,stress felt around the stadiums,right through to fans on the sofa.

Football was excellent through various stages of the competition...but the quarters & now the Semi-finals exceptional....

Can the OP add a poll?  Is that how it works?  @seanfox778 ??? 

Who do people in here want to win? 

Spurs or Liverpool

Whites or Reds

Poch or Klopp

Jenas or MacMannaman

Fighting Cock or Thieving Cocks

Stupid vowels or crazy consonants 

Lahndan Tahn or De Friedliest Place in de Werrrrld