Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Rachid Ghezzal signs.

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I can accept a punt on a young player, low cost low wages like Diabate. For what we've paid this is ridiculous, he's done absolutely nothing to warrant that price really and neither has the keeper we signed.  £20m+ on two players that won't improve the team one bit and with the keeper you could argue wasn't even needed. Insanity, that money could have been spent on a player with a chance of actually getting into the team.

It's actually quite pissed me off.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

After all those negative comments i made about this guy,i came here to say i just wish him all the best and looking for new season with new winger,then i saw this and i remembered he is trash and we are ****ed

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Those two signings aren't inexpensive at all though. They'll probably cost the best part of £40m over the length of their contracts.

The Keeper is strange one why we have paid out millions for a second fiddle keeper is beyond me, at least with this we have probably paid 10m pounds at most and will add something to the current crop of wingers but the keeper, a blind man must have signed over that one.

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I can accept a punt on a young player, low cost low wages like Diabate. For what we've paid this is ridiculous, he's done absolutely nothing to warrant that price really and neither has the keeper we signed.  £20m+ on two players that won't improve the team one bit and with the keeper you could argue wasn't even needed. Insanity, that money could have been spent on a player with a chance of actually getting into the team.

It feels like we’re a second rate Man Utd just spunking money away like this.

Never thought I’d see the day where Leicester had more money than sense.

1 minute ago, Farrington fox said:

Jeez, if those videos are anything to go by, this has the potential to be one of the worst signings ever. 

I don’t believe he can be that bad. 

It's pretty hard to tell. I'm sure I saw some clips on here somewhere where he looked like he had the beating of a player in quite a few games. I guess the nature of those 2 recent clip compilations on here is worrisome. He looked like Musa-lite in them. And, very lightweight in the French 1st division too. 

Hey-ho, he's ours now, lets hope it works out.