Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Mendy

Ok. I can rephrase to, his mediocre distribution for a midfielder has certainly not got better. Source - my eyes rather than out of context pass success percentage statistics.

He has sloppily played us into trouble on numerous occasions already this season.

He has lots and lots of admirable qualities aside from that.

Just watching his latest interview with him on LCFC.com.  What an absolute great wee guy he is.  So pleased he is able to play this season and begin to show us what he can do.  At 26 he still has room to improve too.  Here's hoping he continues as he has started this season.  X

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

He has been our best CM by a mile this season but something seemed off tonight. He wasn’t on form at all and Ndidi was mostly on his own for the majority of that game. I wonder if he has a knock because  he was uncharacteristically poor tonight 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dmayne7 said:

Very poor and he hasn't looked great for a few weeks. Since we've given up with Silva and Iborra, we desperately need some quality in there.

Literally almost forgot he existed. All those months of waiting...praying...urgh. so disappointing. 

On 25/09/2018 at 16:17, martyn said:

Ok. I can rephrase to, his mediocre distribution for a midfielder has certainly not got better. Source - my eyes rather than out of context pass success percentage statistics.

He has sloppily played us into trouble on numerous occasions already this season.

He has lots and lots of admirable qualities aside from that.

But our goal came off Wilf's inch-perfect pass to Chilly in stride... 

• Like 1

Guest TheBear

I think the game passes Mendy by especially against decent opposition... we need more presence in there and crying out for Iborra in my opinion. Mendy is neat and tidy but in crucial defensive areas just goes missing, when Ndidi is trying to win the ball back he is looking for any opportunity to spoil or pinch the ball... Mendy is well off the pace and just chases shadows.

9 hours ago, TheBear said:

I think the game passes Mendy by especially against decent opposition... we need more presence in there and crying out for Iborra in my opinion. Mendy is neat and tidy but in crucial defensive areas just goes missing, when Ndidi is trying to win the ball back he is looking for any opportunity to spoil or pinch the ball... Mendy is well off the pace and just chases shadows.

Felt he was poor last night

He doesn't look like he can be arsed, and they way he was strolling back for 2 of their 3 goals was piss poor

I'd have subbed him for Iborra, a more experienced head that we needed when we were rocking

• 2 months later...

Probably one of the worst halves of football I've seen from a City player for some time.

Him and Ricardo pulled off a good impression of the chuckle brothers for the second. 

Don’t know what he offers tbh? Makes too many mistakes, gives away too many free kicks, is not at all creative and won’t score you any goals.

The difference today imo was the two midfields. Wolves midfield players can get stuck in AND can play some football. Again, Puel hung ours to dry. Ndidi and Mendy were swarmed all over today

• Like 4