Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

FA Cup 2018/19

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Troy Deeney is quite a good guy ain't he? I know he's got an unsavoury past but he's always quite level-headed and respectful of opponents & their fans. Bit of sense of humour too. 

He's really turned his life around and is the model pro now. Gone gluten free and trains his ass off apparently. 

I'll always remember his brilliant MOTD analysis on us when we won the PL. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Well, the game changed on it's head with Deulofeu's wonder goal, and once that penalty goes in we were completely ****ed mentally. 

Gutted. 

Your manager lost that with his poor substitutions. Sadly super agents can't affect the play on the pitch.

You've still had a great season and play some decent football.

8 minutes ago, Koke said:

Cant help but really like Watford. I obviously want Man City to win but if the final had no impact on us I'd 100% cheer on Watford. 

We’ve had our run-in’s with Watford but there’s a very good argument in the past couple of years (as Pozzo’s stepped away from the linking of their clubs) that Watford are the best run club in the top flight 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Absolutely, well done and good luck in the final. 

But, for the prospect of 7th place getting into Europe, both us and Leicester need Man City to win! 

I think they probably will. I wouldn't pass up on 7th but that Europa League does seem to have a seriously negative impact on league form. Maybe us and Everton are best equipped for that although Wolves have the money to strengthen and add depth also

Surprised everyone seems to think that means Citeh will definitely win now ...   Watford were better on the day ..  they beat Wolves fair and square so have as much if not more chance of beating them in the final.    Slightly underrated and  I think they are in with a chance ...   can bully anyone and get under their skin ..   no way it’s a foregone conclusion.

To be honest most of the clubs I loathe  are sleeping giants who have won sweet FA in the lifetime of the majority of their fan base but their supporters and the media still think of them as "Massive" . Wolves are in this category. Maybe it's because we're very self deprecating in Leicester I don't know.

The merest hint of achieving something and the everyone goes overboard on them. 

Happy for Watford.

3 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

Been working like a bastard all day (cutting the grass, clearing out a load of shit we don't need, cleaning the oven, running round after the kids) with the intention of sitting down at 4 to watch this - only to discover it's on BT Sport!:(

FFS thought it was on BBC!

Didn’t miss much ...   crap game ...   :whistle:

• Haha 1