Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Bournemouth V Leicester - Match Thread

Can see a few players asking to leave in jan, Silva and Iborra defo for example, but if the first 11 are playing well, they have to earn their place.

Good side picked, attacking on paper, but need that counter attacking mentality today, quick on the break, rather than the slow stuff we see.

Bournemouth are a good footballing side,  who will pass it around well, but we should go out with the attitude that these are the sides we should be beating if we are to improve.

52 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

More attacking approach than I expected ....

50 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Picks itself now doesn't it? With soyunco to come in when fit

49 minutes ago, Matt said:

He played 2 games for Turkey, both 90 minutes (I think).

Are the club happy with players playing while unfit then?

45 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

He’s not fit???    I thought  he’d just paid two internationals…

Now read the whole conversation and tell me you haven't derailed it just for a moan?

Are you crying out for our new attacking centre back or was he supposed to play somewhere in the front 4.

I'm not happy soyuncu isn't playing but it's not relevant to anything in the first 2 comments.

If you wanna moan, then moan, but don't try to bring me into it. Maybe fit enough to have trained with his team mates for long enough for our manager to consider he is ready. Everyone who watched said turkey were shit. Maybe we expect a slightly higher standard of match readiness to play for us?

Edited by gw_leics772
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Matt said:

:wes::crylaugh:

How slow is Evans if Wes is preferred regarding speed?! :crylaugh:

19 minutes ago, murphy said:

Wes is quicker than Harry too.

15 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Wes is surprisingly quick in the sprints, maybe not as much these days but only a couple years ago hr was rivalling players like zaha for pace over short bursts (which is all a cb needs usually).

Wes uses his physicality to make up for any pace deficiency though evans looks even slower and I doubt Puel will want to go somewhere like Bournemouth and play maguire and evans in a two unless he plans on defending near our 18 yard box !

19 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I did think that too. 

Wes has the turning circle of the Titanic too. Evans was surely signed to start for us and IMO, he should be in there playing and forging a partnership with Maguire. 

Yes, Wes has done OK so far, but Evans is a better CB and we would likely be better served in the long-term by having him start now. 

In saying all this, I will still support Wes and hope he gets a cheeky goal so people can make fun of me after 

The turning circle of the titanic!

:giggle:

3 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Can see a few players asking to leave in jan, Silva and Iborra defo for example, but if the first 11 are playing well, they have to earn their place.

Good side picked, attacking on paper, but need that counter attacking mentality today, quick on the break, rather than the slow stuff we see.

Bournemouth are a good footballing side,  who will pass it around well, but we should go out with the attitude that these are the sides we should be beating if we are to improve.

One injury to N'didi or Mendy and one of them will be starting every week. It's great having this calibre of player available but it of course will be a challenge to keep them motivated to want to stay and fight for a starting spot. The "bigger" teams manage it though and so must we, if we want to establish ourselves as a consistent top 7/8 team.

Out and about today so can't sit in front of a stream, means I'm relying on you all for up to the minute feedback so let's keep it sensible and factual today lads.

Lol jk looking forward to the meltdown after Bournemouth successfully get a shot away.

1 minute ago, gw_leics772 said:

Everyone who watched said turkey were shit. Maybe we expect a slightly higher standard of math readiness to play for us?

Turkey's defense looked disorganized and often porous.  Caglar was caught out of position for a couple of goals.  How much of that was him, and how much was coaching or unfamiliarity I don't know.  But he's coming in for us as a rough diamond, not the overnight savior of our back line.

1 minute ago, gw_leics772 said:

Now read the whole conversation and tell me you haven't derailed it just for a moan?

Are you crying out for our new attacking centre back or was he supposed to play somewhere in the front 4.

I'm not happy soyuncu isn't playing but it's not relevant to anything in the first 2 comments.

If you wanna moan, then moan, but don't try to bring me into it. Maybe for enough to have trained with his team.mates.for long enough for our manager to c9nsider he is ready. Everyone who watched said turkey were shit. Maybe we expect a slightly higher standard of math readiness to play for us?

I've derailed nothing.

Did you or did you not claim Soyuncu was not fit...."Soyuncu to come in when fit"...that's suggest's to me that you think he is unfit.

I said he played 2 games for Turkey, which would again suggest he's not unfit.

Now if you'd like get your terminology correct you might have a point.

2 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Out and about today so can't sit in front of a stream, means I'm relying on you all for up to the minute feedback so let's keep it sensible and factual today lads.

Lol jk looking forward to the meltdown after Bournemouth successfully get a shot away.

nearly kick off.. fair bit of stupid hair about

• Thanks 1