Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Wolves (A) Match Thread

Just now, browniefox said:

Adama will be through on goal a few times tonight with the pace he has against these defenders, let's hope his final ball/shot is as good as it was the first game we played them. 

Strong line up though but would have been nice to see the new lad. 

He's crossing into Bonatini - we should be fine

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Buce said:

The first one is already running, showing Juventus atm.

Aye a couple of them are actually, with some other sport/game showing. 

Here is a link to the reddit page for anyone that doesnt have. 

I hope Im allowed to post this since it isn't a direct link to the game? Feel free to delete if not. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

If we lose tonight I bet we won't see Soyuncu until January

That'd be a pretty stupid bet given he was signed with being a regular first teamer in mind, as interviews stated when he arrived. Bear in mind he arrived with an injury so he's had a total of 2 games where he could play and didn't.

Just now, ian_marshall said:

Looking at their team we should be comfortable winners tonight, though we'll no doubt make hard work of it. 

Can you PM me with the name of your Crystal Meth dealer.  Thanks

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Fuchs probably will need subbing after a half. His legs are barely there anyway and he is up against an olympic sprinter. If he beats Fuchs we have Evans or Morgan to try and catch him after lol ****

You'd hope their experience would tell and they will play a little deeper let Ricardo do the running. They won’t be stepping out with the ball like Maguire so should keep a good shape, but they don’t have Mendy and Ndidi screening them so could be in for a busy night as Iborra and Silva will not offer much protection.