Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Wolves (A) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

cos he’s played for us for almost a year and i’ve yet to see him kick a ball in a straight line. he’s fu cking dreadful. he’s like a portuguese andy king if andy king lost all movement in his limbs. 

Even so, he still takes a pen

kelechi

fuchs

albrighton

gray

ghezzal/Iborra ??.

Commentator clearly said Silva hadn't been moving well for a good 5 minutes. Should we a) keep on a struggling player because apparently he can score from 12 yards, despite not being able to pass to a blue shirt 5 yards away. Or b) bring on a fresh player in the hope another pro footballer might be able to kick the ball in the net from 12 yards. 

Just now, Babylon said:

Commentator clearly said Silva hadn't been moving well for a good 5 minutes. Should we a) keep on a struggling player because apparently he can score from 12 yards, despite not being able to pass to a blue shirt 5 yards away. Or b) bring on a fresh player in the hope another pro footballer might be able to kick the ball in the net from 12 yards. 

he’s not moved well since we signed him over a year ago tbf 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

it’s not even a debate, i’ve literally never seen silva do anything well. i’m not sure what type of midfielder he is, he doesn’t tackle, he’s not strong or dominant, he’s not any good on the ball, he’s never scored (has he?), he’s not a leader, he’s literally nothing. 

Sporting had our pants down with silva and slim

50 odd million for those 2! **** mean 

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

Grays got a lot of natural talent but you watch his decision making and he's a candidate for the most stupid player about

We seem to have lots of talented stupid players atm

• Like 1