Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Away Match Thread

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

Did Schmeichel get away with picking up a back pass? I thought he did but I couldn't understand the commentators.

Also there are times when Chilwell should run into the box with the ball and maybe have a crack himself.

No, it was a 50 50 challenge for the ball

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

Did Schmeichel get away with picking up a back pass? I thought he did but I couldn't understand the commentators.

Also there are times when Chilwell should run into the box with the ball and maybe have a crack himself.

I think Maguire put his foot in, it was a tackle that just came off looking a bit like a pass. One of those ones that gets appealed for but in reality are never actually given.

4 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Yes he did. Maguire's pass was seen as a tackle and the ball was unintentially directed to Schmeichel.... according to the commentators