Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

January Transfer Window Thoughts & Rumours

12 hours ago, SuperMike said:

Good shout. NEED someone (anyone - even Bony/ Benteke / Carroll ) who offers a physical, aerial threat - although  with those names you would need a huge increase to the number of medical staff required !!!

Benteke? He's piss poor, no thanks. 

Carroll? He's never fit enough to play

Bony - possibly but we can still do better

So it could well be a case by of  HEY HO SILVA ! ...    AWAYYYYYY !!!   First thing that popped into my mind, and I know it’s a bit odd, is well that will weaken the stiffs ! ...   and it’s cus our stiffs are quite strong and fresh (with Silva and Iborra in the middle) that we are doing so well in the cup.  Silly I know.

48 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Problem for vardy is the fact every time he ups his work rate and plays like the old vardy his groin goes! Hence why we don’t have any insensity even when he plays these days! Might be worth taking £25m at the age of 31

Yeah, seems like heresy to say it but if we could get a good fee for him I'd be inclined to take it.   We will need to replace him in the near future.

Sad to say it, there will never be another one.

13 minutes ago, lcfc matt said:

Chelsea looking to offload Moses can’t believe no one is excited by the thought of him down here.he could be just the type of player that could make a massive difference for us!

With our track record of Nigerian players, please no more.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Mitroviccccc, just wait until Fulham go down, no miracle for Claudio this time.

Loads of ppl saying Mitrovic. He’s on a good run no doubt but was often pretty poor at Newcastle. No doubt has ability but there are attitude and application issues there for sure. For me there are three realistic options with PL experience but each will cost the club;

1) Wilson

2) Origi

3) wellbeck (fitness a factor)

23 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Agreed, seen Atletico Madrid mentioned too, doubt he’d get much playing time at either, but with Monchengladbach doing well in Bundesliga this year he probably wants a champions league club move

Quincy Promes was another we could have looked at in the summer, went to Sevilla in the end for €20m. Maybe another one that was just out of reach but worth a try at that price

12 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

If we sold Vardy for £30million and put the money towards someone better for about £90 million then I’d be all for it. 

Nobody with a market value close to £90 million is going to come to Leicester City

I'd love to think they would, but they won't, no matter how much we offer them in wages

Selling Vardy right now would be pure insanity, as Claude will know full well

• Like 1

Looking on WhoScored for player statistics this season I wouldn’t mind the club looking at these players:

Creative Centre Mid:

Teji Savanier (26, Nimes) - Appparently one of the highest rated performing centre mids this season, 4 assists in 11 games.

Winger:

Thorgan Hazard (25, Gladbach) - Linked with last summer, 8 goals and 6 assists in 14 games this season, however wouldn’t be surprise if he went to a club playing European Football like Napoli or Sevilla etc.

Striker:

Sebastien Haller (24, Frankfurt) - 9 goals and 7 assists in the Bundesliga this season, 6’2” tall and wins a good amount of headers per game.

• Like 1

All these shouts for Wilson. He's not a bad striker, but it's so obvious that people here wouldn't be satisfied with him. It took Bournemouth years to figure out how to get him to score consistently. Now that he's finally in form and challenging for Europe I highly, highly doubt he's going to move from a slightly smaller club in better form to us.

13 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

It would only be £60 million really.

Maybe Top is ready to splash the cash ? 

Any player for &£90m will want £200k plus a week. That's never going to happen. Plus they will want CL. £90m your competing with Europe's elite Ffs.