Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

January Transfer Window Thoughts & Rumours

Unless a rumoured transfer target is also being pursued by Marseille, I'm not interested. Additionally, if a rumoured transfer target is from Sporting Lisbon, I'm also not interested.

19 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

If we sign him and all our youth strikers are fit dont we have about 30

But all our youth strikers are never fit, apart from Loft, who really isn't much of a striker.

Ali has an Algerian father and Irish mother it seems.

10 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Llortente worth a shout? Experienced pro, out of contract in the summer so we could get him for sod all.

Decent goalscoring record at both Swansea and Juventus. Experienced player. Played in this league. I don't think that's a bad shout. He's had a rough time at Spurs but he was never going to get much game time. Even better if his contract is up next summer. He'd possibly get more game time with us than he has with Spurs too. Will he still have the desire at 33 is the main question.

1 hour ago, Kasey Keller said:

Like the Coca Cola truck advert, this is becoming a signifier that silly season is right around the corner. Last year he was linked with a sensational move to Chelsea, Man Utd, Atletico Madrid, and, er, Everton. 

He’s just signed a new bigger contract. This won’t be happening. 

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

I really don’t think Top would let this happen but if it did.... under Puel.... RIP LCFC and welcome to the Championship very soon. Would be the worst LCFC transfer decision in a generation.

You really do have a problem with Puel, every post is a knock even when there is no link and certainly no truth. I used to enjoy your posts but you're getting so monotonously repetitive that you're on the edge of being put on ignore. 

1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said:

Llortente worth a shout? Experienced pro, out of contract in the summer so we could get him for sod all.

Good shout. NEED someone (anyone - even Bony/ Benteke / Carroll ) who offers a physical, aerial threat - although  with those names you would need a huge increase to the number of medical staff required !!!

4 hours ago, SuperMike said:

Good shout. NEED someone (anyone - even Bony/ Benteke / Carroll ) who offers a physical, aerial threat - although  with those names you would need a huge increase to the number of medical staff required !!!

Hey, what about James? Did he need competition on surgery table?