Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Burnley (home)

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Ndidi has picked his form up the last two games.

Didn't see the Cardiff game to be fair, so can't comment on that.

I just think we'll need someone who's capable of high quality passing considering the way Burnley play.

29 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Madders hasn't been great just lately though.. This could be a blessing in disguise? 

I was thinking this as well. Also Puel still seems reluctant to see him as a 90-min player, so in reality we're only 'losing' him for an hour or so. 

Could be a good opportunity for Gray to step up, I've been a bit disappointed in him so far this season...

• Like 1

I would go for:

Kasper

Ricardo Wes Evans Chilwell

Albrighton Mendy Ndidi Gray

Nacho-man

Vardy 

If we need an attacking boost towards the end of the game, I would be interested in seeing Ghezzal coming on for Nacho, Simpson for Albrighton (moving Ricardo forward) and Silva for Mendy. Alternatively if we are comfortable by that stage Iborra has definitely earned his place lately. 

• Like 3

Chris Wood expecting an emotional return to Leicester City

The Burnley striker returns to his old club on Saturday - the first game at the King Power Stadium since Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha was killed in a tragic helicopter crash

The Burnley striker returns to his old club on Saturday - the first game at the King Power Stadium since Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha was killed in a tragic helicopter crash

Former Leicester City striker Chris Wood is expecting a day "filled with emotion" when he and his Burnley team-mates travel to the King Power Stadium on Saturday.

The Clarets are the opposition for Leicester's first home match since the tragic helicopter crash two weeks ago that killed owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha and four other people on board.

Wood spent two years at Leicester between 2013 and 2015, and he said: "It's going to be a day filled with emotion.

"Khun Vichai was a great, respected person both at the club and in Leicester in general. There's going to be a lot of emotion around the game, so we're going to have to deal with that, pay our respects but then we have to be ready.

"It definitely hit me. He was a man who talked to everybody, he got to know everybody and he was a proper family man. He'd do anything for you. It did hit home, someone so close, so it will be nice to pay my respects when I'm there."

Manager Sean Dyche and his coaching staff attended Leicester's game against West Ham but left before the accident occurred.

Dyche said: "All we've done is made the players aware we'll do everything we can to play our part if needed with the respect that's deserved.

"The people at Leicester have got enough on their plates but I spoke, just via text, to (director of football) Jon Rudkin, someone I class as a friend in football, and said if there's anything we can do at all, then we'll certainly do that.

0_SD.jpg
Sean Dyche (Image: Shaun Botterill/Getty Images)

"It's kind of touched everyone. I think the connection the owner and his family have with the club and the way they've helped develop the club, and very authentically it seems to me.

"A real, real shocking thing to happen, that's for sure."

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rachhere said:

I would go for:

Kasper

Nacho-man

Vardy 

If we need an attacking boost towards the end of the game, I would be interested in seeing Ghezzal coming on for Nacho, Simpson for Albrighton (moving Ricardo forward) and Silva for Mendy. Alternatively if we are comfortable by that stage Iborra has definitely earned his place lately. 

I would not go for this but can only see it being this 

3 hours ago, rachhere said:

I would go for:

Kasper

Nacho-man

Vardy 

I would not like to see Silva anywhere near the team. Offers nothing