Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Burnley (home)

3 hours ago, Foxhateram said:

Get them all including Puel in as the coaching/ management dream team.

I would love if Cambiasso was a youth coach for us. Would probably be asking too much but we would churn out world class players aged 16.

• Thanks 1

Can’t call what team CP will put out tomorrow but I’ll be with you all in mind and spirit as can’t make the game Tomorrow !

Ill be thinking of you all when I catch the stream (hopefully!!)

Going to be even more emotional than the Cardiff game, will be thinking of Vichai his family the team and the fans tomorrow with love and fondness in my sad heart as I watch on seeing our beloved team !

COME ON YOU FOXES WIN IT FOR VICHAI !!??????

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I think ghezzal will be on the right and gray behind Vardy .........gray has played that role for the U21’s but behind a big striker 

It is a strange 1 as that's how I saw this at first with Marc on left but then that means Ghezzal covering for Ricardo which would spell trouble as both of them together are not strong enough to hold down a piece of paper in a light breeze..so maybe Marc on right to cover with Grey left and Ghezzal behind vardy with those 3 inter-changing maybe.

My only concern with having all 3 wingers + Ricardo on from the start then limits the impact from the bench leaving only Nacho as an attacking option to come on, maybe Diabete but he's not featured for sometime now.

Edited by BKLFox
To add, I feel having Simpson as RB with Ricardo pushed up would then leave another attacking option Ghezzal from the bench

Iborra started against them at home last season and did alright. Would be worth starting in this and maybe one of N'didi or Mendy to miss out. Burnley are a bit physical so maybe Mendy should retain his place.

All sorts of emotion will be on display here. Not since the Champions League nights will we have a day as important to us. Great to have the old managers (Cambiasso included) back for this.

Burnley are in that 'difficult second album' rut right now and it's well within us to get the job done today. Disappoiting not to have Maguire or Maddison but Evans did okay last weekend and is a good option to fall back on. Maddison we will miss. If Ghezzal is to start well he has a point to prove more than ever today.

Vardy is due a goal and would be fitting if he got one today.

Wish I was over there today. Do us proud players and fans.:scarf:

36 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I think ghezzal will be on the right and gray behind Vardy .........gray has played that role for the U21’s but behind a big striker 

would prefer it the other way round, Gray is much more effective on the wing and Ghezzal would be better in a 10

Shame the team gets leaked if that is the case