Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Fulham (A) Pre-Match

8 hours ago, l444ry said:

Don't see the argument for leaving Evans out. It's no coincidence that we have looked more sound defensively and Morgan has looked a  far better player with his guidance. Much of this goes down to Evans organisational skills in my opinion. 

Totally agree. Thought the same myself. Granted we have played a number of teams who aren't renowned for being the best going forward of late but I think as a unit in general we look more organised. Morgan & Maguire has never really worked for me and neither compensate for the weaknesses of the other. While Evans does have his limitations he's a bit more like Huth and Morgan was always better alongside a real organiser.

Morgan's in good form lately. Long may it continue.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

What ever Claudio achieved with us we need to go and destroy Fulham. There's no room for sentiment.

Rubbish. There is always room for sentiment - after you’ve smashed em off the park. 

Edited by ARM1968

we need to win these games against teams struggling at the bottom. Looking at the last five games we should win this but the players need to be 'on it'  and be professional and get the job done. whatever team we play should be good enough to beat these! 

14 hours ago, SuperMike said:

Sorry if it's already been said.

Am I right in thinking that if Man U draw (with Arsenal) and Everton draw (with Newcastle) it means a win at Fulham in midweek will push us into the top six?

:scarf:C O Y B!

Don't Bournemouth have to draw or worse against Huddersfield and Watford lose to Man City as well.

14 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Well done . . . . . . 

You plonker 

:P

We try to please !

lets face it Burnley can’t stop conceding goals - unless they play us

there are plenty of illustrations where we manage to provide relief to many sides we play who are in a difficult place re stats 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

We try to please !

lets face it Burnley can’t stop conceding goals - unless they play us

there are plenty of illustrations where we manage to provide relief to many sides we play who are in a difficult place re stats 

Yep indeed we do

stop bloody tempting fate though bud that all i ask . . . . . . 

Pretty please 

:D

41 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Vardy a doubt. 

I personally wouldn't mind resting Vardy for the Spurs game anyway - you know how he loves playing against the top 6 clubs. He's definitely not right at the moment - physio was up and ready to come on like a shot when he pulled up on Saturday. 

• Like 2

Here is our team the last time we played them in the Premier League.

Defender/Centre back Nikos Dabizas
Defender/Centre back Matt Heath
Defender/Midfielder Riccy Scimeca
Defender/Left back Ben Thatcher
Midfielder Steffen Freund
Midfielder Steve Guppy
Midfielder Muzzy Izzet
Midfielder/Forward James Scowcroft
Forward Marcus Bent
Forward Paul Dickov

Ahh the memories.

18 hours ago, SuperMike said:

Am I right in thinking that if Man U draw (with Arsenal) and Everton draw (with Newcastle) it means a win at Fulham in midweek will push us into the top six?

Have you tried looking at the BBC's football page? Look at Premier League and then the Table tab.

18 hours ago, SuperMike said:

If Southampton get a win at Tottenham we’ll only be 2 points behind them. We’re going strongly now. Bring it on! 

Shame Arsenal are half decent now, otherwise we could push into 4th place. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

If Southampton get a win at Tottenham we’ll only be 2 points behind them. We’re going strongly now. Bring it on! 

Shame Arsenal are half decent now, otherwise we could push into 4th place. 

???

Spurs are 9 points ahead of us now, that's a pretty bad calculation. Please revisit your workings out

• Haha 2