Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Fulham (A) Pre-Match

11 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

???

Spurs are 9 points ahead of us now, that's a pretty bad calculation. Please revisit your workings out

Darn it. You’re right. I was looking at goals scored not points on the google standings on my phone. A little scroll to left was needed. 

Jamie Vardy is a doubt for Leicester’s reunion with Claudio Ranieri at Fulham.
The striker is still nursing a groin injury and came off in the 72nd minute of Saturday’s 2-0 win over Watford.

The Foxes go to Fulham on Wednesday and face 2016 title winner Ranieri for the first time since he was sacked in February 2017.

But boss Claude Puel admitted he does not know if five-goal Vardy will be fit for the Craven Cottage trip.

He said: “We will see. I don’t know for the moment. He felt something and we will discuss with the medical staff.

“I don’t know my starting team because I have some problems with different players. We will see tomorrow.

“I cannot say the players with the problem but I cannot know my starting players in two days.

“I don’t know (if he will need surgery). It is a balance to know his feeling. Tomorrow will be another day, it will be for Jamie and other players.

“I don’t know who will be available for this important game. Other players must be ready in their minds to play and replace another team-mate.”

20 hours ago, SuperMike said:

Sorry if it's already been said.

Am I right in thinking that if Man U draw (with Arsenal) and Everton draw (with Newcastle) it means a win at Fulham in midweek will push us into the top six?

:scarf:C O Y B!

There is no top 6 any more-inho

but we could be best of the rest 

26 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Having read the RL summary of the press conference, Stringer and co ask some stupid questions.

Very embarrassing. Raneiri was sacked because of the embarrassing, disgraceful football he turfed out. His questions were distasteful imo, they were aswell when puel dropped Wes. 

• Like 2

Looking like Morgan, Evans and Vardy all very doubtful for the game. 

Time for Kelechi to step up. After an incredible pre-season he hasn't quite hit the heights expected of him when he's had the chances. 

Hope he does well. He's clearly got quality but has been so frustratingly under par in comparison to our other young players.

31 minutes ago, Gevans_97 said:

Looking like Morgan, Evans and Vardy all very doubtful for the game. 

Time for Kelechi to step up. After an incredible pre-season he hasn't quite hit the heights expected of him when he's had the chances. 

Hope he does well. He's clearly got quality but has been so frustratingly under par in comparison to our other young players.

I think Vardy and Morgan will both play if they possibly can. Both will be desperate to play against Ranieri. Soyoncu will come in for Evans.

I have a little trepidation about this match.  Ranieri knows us well, at least the remaining players from 2016.  Furthermore, Fulham needs to win.  They will be all over us.  The only bright thing is that their defence is still poor (though improving).  This should be at least a 1-0 game for us, basing it on the hope we’ll keep a clean sheet.  I still think Ranieri is a better manager than Puel, all things being equal, we would lose.  But we do have better men on the pitch.

27 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Tbf, Fulham's defence is so bad we could play Danny Simpson as a lone striker and score four. Iheanacho will be fine. 

I'm more worried about the other 

Love it when we play a CB up front, laugh a minute. Remember Steve Walsh terrorising defences? Benny or Soy upfront then.

Edited by FoxFossil
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Sionnach gorm said:

I have a little trepidation about this match.  Ranieri knows us well, at least the remaining players from 2016.  Furthermore, Fulham needs to win.  They will be all over us.  The only bright thing is that their defence is still poor (though improving).  This should be at least a 1-0 game for us, basing it on the hope we’ll keep a clean sheet.  I still think Ranieri is a better manager than Puel, all things being equal, we would lose.  But we do have better men on the pitch.

We’ve improved massively since raneiri left & weve changed quite abit since when he was here. Leicester should be beating fulham considering the quality of players/managers on both respected sides. 

46 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

Love it when we play a CB up front, laugh a minute. Remember Steve Walsh terrorising defences? Benny or Soy upfront then.

My old man still gets frustrated sometimes at games when we can't score and tries to convince me we should stick Wes up front and go long lol

• Haha 1

Guest seanfox778
19 hours ago, Cujek said:

Here is our team the last time we played them in the Premier League.

Defender/Centre back Nikos Dabizas
Defender/Centre back Matt Heath
Defender/Midfielder Riccy Scimeca
Defender/Left back Ben Thatcher
Midfielder Steffen Freund
Midfielder Steve Guppy
Midfielder Muzzy Izzet
Midfielder/Forward James Scowcroft
Forward Marcus Bent
Forward Paul Dickov

Ahh the memories.

I remember when Muzzy got kicked square in the nads in the box and we didn't get a pen.