Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Fulham (A) Match Thread

14 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

I’m finally puel out now. This is a disgrace. Fulham are awful. Get out of my club ASAP & take donkey Wes and donkey Simpson with you.

Good thing he didnt get out of our club immediately and stayed long enough to make the changes that got us back in this game

Phew, eh?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Babylon said:

We signed Maddison!

Not a striker and we needed a creator in the team with Mahrez leaving.

As proven tonight, you can have someone creating but if they aren’t being put away there’s an issue. Luckily tonight the creator has turned scorer. 

As an aside i’m not slating all of Puels dealings in the market - we did well this summer but I feel he may have overlooked the need for a striker. 

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

So we break the Simpson/Albrighton partnership up, Gray comes over to the right and we score straight away. Nice of Puel to see it now just don’t play them together again

Rumour has it our Claude sneakily checks Foxestalk when we're a goal down

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Steve McManaman has just said on BT that we play more entertaining football than Man United

That isn’t hard Corky, watching paint dry is more exciting than watching Man U currently.

• Haha 1

Just now, Dames said:

Not a striker and we needed a creator in the team with Mahrez leaving.

As proven tonight, you can have someone creating but if they aren’t being put away there’s an issue. Luckily tonight the creator has turned scorer. 

As an aside i’m not slating all of Puels dealings in the market - we did well this summer but I feel he may have overlooked the need for a striker. 

If you plan on playing one up (if you aren't classing maddison as a forward) 4 players for one position would be excessive?