Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Fulham (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Cujek said:

Either gonna be game of the season for us, or we gonna get spanked I feel.

I bet Fulham will look at that team and be like wtf is going on here.

I really hate seeing our team without Vardy though makes me sad :(

Better get used to it now - in two, three years' time, it'll be the norm. He'll hardly still be playing past his mid-thirties as a striker with all that energy he has to invest on the pitch.

But who knows? I wish him well, still... there will be a time without him.

Let's cherish the sight of Vardy in a Leicester shirt as long as we can.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, AjcW said:

It's like people just pop up here on matchday after avoiding all LCFC related news and press conferences throughout the week.

It's been ALL OVER that we have a bit of an injury crisis. To the point where there's only three subs who can probably physically come on out of the seven. 

Or just conveniently choose to ignore it so they have another stick to beat Puel with. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TonyN11 said:

Does Claude know it is a league game?

But seriously, Claude sees that Pep manages to make wholesale changes and still get results. What works for Pep will also work for Pretend Pep. 

Yep we could win.

Or we could lose really badly and then start debating if Jose is sacked later would he come here and would we want an even worse style of play?

No matter how controversial tonight's line-up is, my take on it is - and I've said this before - that it shows how poor our squad balance is and how dearly we're missing depth in squad.

A couple of injuries, players not warming up to the system and/or the manager, and we've got our pants down. This cannot continue. January will be too early, but next summer...

Yeah, there is always next summer. For us to make the same mistakes all over again with regards to recruitment.

• Like 3

Banter Puel.

Unsurprising to see us make changes though, majority of teams have done the same for these midweek games.

Diabate and Nacho have to step up though, if not then I expect a comfortable win for Fulham.

b488d6ff6365820b4b92ce99f890fc11.jpg

someone pass me a towel...I have just spat my port and crackers all over my keyboard.

Surely we must be targeting this game for three points rather than Saturdays meeting with the spuds. Fulham are BOTTOM after all. I think CP needs a Hitchslap (look it up folks).

Edited by sishades

Just now, Babylon said:

Why is it even controversial? We cannot play the same team over and over again, we've already got loads of injuries. Puel sees the payers, knows their condition, knows the advice of the physio and sports science guys. He's making a decision based on the facts and reality, 'Guy on football forum complaining' isn't. 

It is controversial to some (according to posts in this thread), to some more than to others.

I see it more relaxed and/or from a more distant point of view - the reasons why we find ourselves here right now lie deeper than Puel.

Just now, sishades said:

Someone pass me a towel...I have just spat my port and crackers all over my keyboard.

Surely we must be targeting this game for three points rather than Saturdays meeting with the spuds. Fulham are BOTTOM after all. I think CP needs a Hitchslap (look it up folks).

Or perhaps he's thinking he'd quite like to try and win both games, considering Fulham ARE bottom, theoretically it should be easier to beat them with a weaker team than it is Spurs. 

• Like 3