Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Fulham (A) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, sishades said:

Someone pass me a towel...I have just spat my port and crackers all over my keyboard.

Surely we must be targeting this game for three points rather than Saturdays meeting with the spuds. Fulham are BOTTOM after all. I think CP needs a Hitchslap (look it up folks).

Everyone in this room deserves an unreserved apology for the sinister piffle we’ve just been subjected to.

(That good enough?)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sishades said:

Someone pass me a towel...I have just spat my port and crackers all over my keyboard.

Surely we must be targeting this game for three points rather than Saturdays meeting with the spuds. Fulham are BOTTOM after all. I think CP needs a Hitchslap (look it up folks).

Ok clever port drinking boy,tell us your team,I bet it would end up like your crackers..!!   :)

• Like 1

Just now, Babylon said:

Or perhaps he's thinking he'd quite like to try and win both games, considering Fulham ARE bottom, theoretically it should be easier to beat them with a weaker team than it is Spurs. 

Yes, in theory. There's always the hope it'll turn out well.

Although we're 13 points ahead of them right now, Fulham can pose some danger. I think of Mitrovic and Schürrle in particular. And Vietto and Sessegnon should not be underestimated.

I do hope Morgan with the help of Soyüncü in the middle can cope with Mitrovic and Vietto tonight.

Simpson vs. Sessegnon doesn't instill me with a lot of confidence.

Just now, Babylon said:

I can see why people keep giving you shit.

Ok, educate me.

What do you want me to say?

What can I say in the situation that I don't like the team? I could stay quiet but this place is to give opinions right? So I give my opinion, you can't say anything bad (So it seems), I make a sarcy comment, I pretend to tell people what they wanna hear....

What the **** do you want me to say?! Maybe I should just copy what you or the popular opinion are...

Lots of teams making lots of changes, no need for everyone to go crazy. Liverpool aren't playing any of Mane, Salah, Firmino, Robertson, or Gomez for example. Man Utd have made wholesale changes. Even Wolves have made a couple of changes and they never make changes.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Ok, educate me.

What do you want me to say?

What can I say in the situation that I don't like the team? I could stay quiet but this place is to give opinions right? So I give my opinion, you can't say anything bad (So it seems), I make a sarcy comment, I pretend to tell people what they wanna hear....

What the **** do you want me to say?! Maybe I should just copy what you or the popular opinion are...

Maybe say why? Cos I can't be the only one who couldn't give a toss if you're 'fuming' otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2