Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Next game, Tuesday: against Manchester City (EFL Cup, quarter-final)

Doubt it will be more than a jog around training session for them. We're a toothless and passionless outfit at the moment and can't see us troubling them at all. Maybe if the weather remains terrible it might level things up a bit. Shame the pitch is so good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Winsum said:

Going to need a lot of luck tonight but if Vardy does not play then an almost an impossible task

Don’t know why Puel played in last Saturday, a further gaff by Puel maybe

No wonder we lost. That's just favouritism picking himself. Puel's way past his best as a player.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Nearly everyone has hammered Maddison since Saturday for his lack of work rate.. Then folks pick him

in CM.. Against the best team in the land for passing the ball around. Gulp!

Just having a bitta fun 'n' that you know?  Also, I have never slated him.  But thanks for your valued input.  X

Been raining for a couple hours in Leicester now, forecast says it'll carry all the way through to 11pm so take a coggy down if you're exposed - should make the match abit more interesting too, the game they lost last year against Wigan in the Cup was a soggy one, a loose ball which Delph slid into got him sent off.

I've got no issue if we lose tonight, even if City play a weakened team. However, i will be very disappointed if we don't even give them a game and play anything like we have done in our last 3 games, or even anything like we did against Southampton in the last round. I dont hold out much hope though and expect to see the usual dross we've become accustomed to recently! I am also surprised we aren't playing a full team tonight. Kind of feels like Puel has already accepted defeat as we should be going all out to try and a win the league cup this season. We are unlikely to be relegated and aren't going to be troubling the top 6 (probably not even the top 10) so we should be throwing everything at the this competition. 

My prediction is, we tap it around with no affect for say 20 minutes, Man City get bored, step up a gear for 10 mins bang in a couple of goals, then take the rest of the night off letting us pass it side ways, backwards and out of play for the rest of the night.