Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Next game, Tuesday: against Manchester City (EFL Cup, quarter-final)

I think if vardy is playing we need to play shinj to. Have them both chasing down there defenders put them under pressure. Would like to see Iborra and wilf see how they get on. Get into them early for a change. Wouldn’t mind seeing Ricardo on the wing gray the other side and stick Simpson Rb

ward 

simpson Morgan maguire Fuchs 

Wilf iborra

ricardo okazaki gray

Vardy 

19 minutes ago, Peckfortonfox said:

Puelboreball affecting attendances then

Yeah, no chance that it's a secondary cup competition that usually gets relatively poor attendance a week before Christmas that's affecting it. Must be the manager :rolleyes:

Just as a point - the 99/2000 run had Leeds at home in this tournament 10 days before Christmas, attendance 16k (73% of capacity). 24k is 75% of capacity. So, par the course? 

Edited by The Doctor

12 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Yeah, no chance that it's a secondary cup competition that usually gets relatively poor attendance a week before Christmas that's affecting it. Must be the manager :rolleyes:

Just as a point - the 99/2000 run had Leeds at home in this tournament 10 days before Christmas, attendance 16k (73% of capacity). 24k is 75% of capacity. So, par the course? 

Was 31.5 k for the same game at the same stage last season.

So??????

Leicester vs Man City

Carabao Cup Qtr7:45pm Tuesday 19th DecemberThe King Power Stadium  (Att: 31562) 

Leicester vs Man City

35 minutes ago, Peckfortonfox said:

Was 31.5 k for the same game at the same stage last season.

So??????

Leicester vs Man City

Leicester vs Man City

Right, so we got one game where attendance was higher than it usually is in this competition so therefore that should always be the case? Come on, be real rather than shouldering this weird obsessive hatred where anything that's not perfect is the managers fault.

• Like 1

I picked up on some of Stringers questioning last week, this is another one. Is he wanting Puel to tell him he's playing? Another example is asking if he's focusing on the cup at all, no manager is going to say no or that they wouldnt want to win.

People complain Puel gives dull answers, but when these are the questions being asked there's not a lot he can do

13 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Right, so we got one game where attendance was higher than it usually is in this competition so therefore that should always be the case? Come on, be real rather than shouldering this weird obsessive hatred where anything that's not perfect is the managers fault.

Are you enjoying the current performances?

Also I will be at the game as always.

I live in Cheshire so will get home around midnight at the earliest. I am then in work for a 12 hour shift at 4AM. I support the team through thick and thin. The minimum I expect is passion, pride, determination and a will to win as a bare minimum, not the current rubbish being served up!

Edited by Peckfortonfox
  • Like 1