Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Next game, Tuesday: against Manchester City (EFL Cup, quarter-final)

Ward

Rick    Mag   Evans    Chill

Qualitee  Intensitee

Ghezz       Oka          Gray

Nacho

Vardy might not fit for 2x90 over 3 day after his injury 

In attack, oka will join nacho while ghezzal tuck in, with Ricardo overlapping 

Our cm will be deadly

4 hours ago, Hanan96 said:

Ward

Rick    Mag   Evans    Chill

Qualitee  Intensitee

Ghezz       Oka          Gray

Nacho

Vardy might not fit for 2x90 over 3 day after his injury 

In attack, oka will join nacho while ghezzal tuck in, with Ricardo overlapping 

Our cm will be deadly

I bloody hope not - I’ve got a fair journey for this one and I’d like to think we have a chance at 7.45.

Mind you, I always think we have a chance at KO in the PL.

Shows what I know.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Blue'nWhiteFox said:

Our biggest hope is that MC have so many involvement now that must force them to prioritize, setting this cup at the lowest level and starts this game with a lot of reserve team players. 

Kevin De Bruyne,  Sergio Aguero etc reserve team players...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Steve Earle said:

I bloody hope not - I’ve got a fair journey for this one and I’d like to think we have a chance at 7.45.

Mind you, I always think we have a chance at KO in the PL.

Shows what I know.

U sure not quote wrong post? 

18 hours ago, dyanmark said:

Anyone else remember us beating these 4 3 in the cup way back cold foggy midweek evening and Len Glover nearly breaking the crossbar with a shot .1978ish

16 hours ago, surrifox said:

Think it was more like 1971 

Yes, but it was 1968. 

And Glover wasn’t here then, iirc. Rodney Fern, two from Frank Large and one from... not sure. David Nish rings a bell. 

Edited by Buce

I lost my patience with Puel last year in this very fixture when he decided to put out a weak team and surrender a great opportunity to win a cup competition, or certainly get to a semi-final given we were playing against a youth/reserve side.

I wonder whether a repeat will be the final straw for others. Mid table mediocrity is not what we should aspire to, trophies are.

4 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

I lost my patience with Puel last year in this very fixture when he decided to put out a weak team and surrender a great opportunity to win a cup competition, or certainly get to a semi-final given we were playing against a youth/reserve side.

I wonder whether a repeat will be the final straw for others. Mid table mediocrity is not what we should aspire to, trophies are.

Not mutually exclusive, is it?

That’s exactly what we got under MON. 

Edited by Buce
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

So, just to establish you gave up on Puel within 10 games, right at the end a good run that took us from relegation battle to European chase, because of one cup game that we lost on penalties? Highly doubt you were ever actually behind him to start with. At the start of march after 3 successive home 1-1 draws to bottom half clubs? Sure. At Easter when we were losing to everyone? Sure. December last year a week after we'd gone to Southampton and destroyed them while in good form? Bit ridiculous 

lol lol lol well that just pissed on that bon fire lol lol lol