Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man City (EFL Cup - 18/12/18) - Match Thread

1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

Wonder what CP was thinking when he could here his own fans singing bring back Mourinho during the first half cheering for a wrongly sacked in my eyes manager than for him ?

Man City fans were singing it.

An absolute stroll for Man City. Why do we just constantly invite them unchallenged into our half? If they are going to pass it through us, then let's get at them and make them do it with a bit of sweat on their shirts. As for us in possession, same as last few games - zero finesse and quality, especially in the final third.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, woznotwos said:

I'd add Fuchs to that aswell . 

Yeah he and others have been a bit no nonsense with Riyad which I was pleased to see! 

Think we grew into the game as the half went on but I don't know why we always start in such a negative manner. Would like to see Ricardo on for Rachid at half time.

• Like 1

My only explanation or attempt to understand what I've just seen is that the game plan was always to keep them within a goal up until 60/70 mins.

We were never going to score with those players in that formation.

I hope we have a rousing plan for the last 20 minutes.

6 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Wonder what CP was thinking when he could here his own fans singing bring back Mourinho during the first half cheering for a wrongly sacked in my eyes manager than for him ?

Think you will find that was the Man City fans singing that

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Unless we are prepared to,support Nacho (on the pitch) he will never score, never gain confidence and may as well be sold

He needs to show he's good enough to build the side round him though and he's never done anything approaching that.