Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Chelsea 0 - 1 Leicester Post Match

2 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

seen a bit of the game. great result. how did choudhury do? heard chilwell was motm? who played well? who didn't? 

Hamza was great. 

if we go go back to playing two DMs then N’didi needs to be worried..

2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

What sort of bullshit reach is this? 

By your own logic every single team that has a better 2nd half is the result of the opposition playing worse? 

It takes all kinds of mental gymnastics to come to that conclusion, 

We soaked up pressure and allowed them to attack first half, to attack them in the first half can easily lead to conceding and then Chelsea sitting back with home advantage and making it impossible for us to break them down. 

We did the right thing and CP set us up perfectly for a 2nd half winner. 

As the clock ticked down Chelsea went for the win it opened up space, we were so defensively solid they even brought Giroud on. 

Would you seriously be telling our players that they have to counter attack a high pressing Chelsea team that has us on the back foot?

I think the bullshit is in your post, even the post match analysis by CNBC said the same thing, I the second half we pushed Ricardo and Chilwell alot forward on the counter.  This was tactical nothing to do with glamorous Chelsea playing the best football to pin us back.  I fact the logic would suggest we would slow down and tire, but we were far more ambitious in the second half with our counters.

5 minutes ago, MPH said:

i wasnt aware of anyone saying that.

Actually you're right about recent times.
They stopped saying that when it was obvious that even with the worst bad faith in the world nobody could think that was even to close being true anymore.
Now, they're just sooooooo booooooored every game, think Ricardo and Maddison are terrible recruits, that Chilwell hasn't improved a bit and is very lucky to be in English NT, that Vardy and the staff are huge hypocrites because they hug Puel after a win but hate him as said in the press and that they don't understand why in a football club, not only 11 players are playing every games.

Edited by yks

3 minutes ago, mucfox said:

Congrats for this big win. Thanks to Jamie and all the other courageous lads. What a great christmas gift.

After the two substitutions I was nearly before a heart attack. I don't know whats going on in Puels head. I am afraid nothing....

With all due respect, erm, what?!

Nacho actually pressed the Chelsea defence after Vardy tired and Gray was the direct outlet we needed to release some pressure and get out of our own half.

• Like 2

Just now, Buce said:

Sure.

And when it has, then will be the time to look at whether he should stay or go, not halfway through the job.

it just all depends if consistently bad performances  lead people to believe we are going backwards. sometimes someone thinks they are doing the right thing and it becomes apparent that the wrong mentality of consistently bad performances are giving the players the wrong mindset.

Were we wrong to sack Ranieri when we did? He would argue he hadn’t completed the Job he was intending to do, other people would argue we were sliding down quickly.... no one would of expected to it won the league again at all but things were not looking good..

• Like 1

Unreal game!!! Great performances all-round. Ricardo, Hamza, Mendy and Chillwell were Vital. Choudhury showed maturity and skill in only his 1st prem appearance this year. Chillwell has an engine and a half and showed chelsea no respect! (two of our own). Ricardo is an excellent player and showed today why he was worth every penny. Kasper amazing save, Vardy amazing goal. Too many talking points to mention. A good day

Great result and decent second half showing - so annoyed I didn't attend this one today! 

We were a little lucky but sometimes you will need to be. Thought both the fullbacks were great and that Choudhury had another good game, we look much more solid with him in there!

Hopefully we can do Man city!

1 minute ago, yks said:

Actually you're right about recent times.
They stopped saying that when it was obvious that even with the worst bad faith in the world nobody could think that was even to close being true anymore.
Now, they're just sooooooo booooooored every game, think Ricardo and Maddison are terrible recruits, that Chilwell hasn't improved a bit and is very lucky to be in English NT, that Vardy and the staff are huge hypocrites because they hug Puel after a win but hate him as said in the press.

i think you are exaggerating to try and prove your point- like with Chillwell.. i’m not aware of anyone saying chillwell hasn’t improved one bit..

34 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Puel out!?

qDc3Nsw.gif

First away game I don't go to in 3 months and we bloomin beat Chelsea!!!

First game I haven't watched live, or in person for 4 years and we go and do this .

8 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

seen a bit of the game. great result. how did choudhury do? heard chilwell was motm? who played well? who didn't? 

was terrific, great positioning, timed his tackles exceptionally well, was very cool in a high pressure situation.

Great 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MPH said:

i think you are exaggerating to try and prove your point- like with Chillwell.. i’m not aware of anyone saying chillwell hasn’t improved one bit..

Yes, a bit and I'm feeling allowed to do it after all the absurdities and nonsense I've read here from the Puel haters.

1 minute ago, Cujek said:

First game I haven't watched live, or in person for 4 years and we go and do this .

I know, I'm in the UK for the first time in two years and can't watch the game but when at home I watch every one, so frustrating. Still great result