Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Chelsea 0 - 1 Leicester Post Match

Thought this was an interesting take on the game from someone on the Shed End (Chelsea forums).

Just got back home from the game and what a poor performance. Hazard was completely off it today and never seen him that poor before. Willian was poor as was Pedro and basically every other player in the team. I thought Luiz actually had a good game and Rudiger didn't do much wrong either and Kepa was good also. Everyone else was shocking. Kante was a headless chicken this game. He was all over the place but barely could keep up and was awful in possession and again looked lost in that role which is a shame after looking at home against City. I don't understand why Sarri took Jorginho off for Fabregas when he should of brought on Barkley for Kante or Jorginho. Bemusing decision. We keep offering Arsenal the chance to play catch up. It is really pissing me off. Why can't we just put together a successful string of victories, but we have games like today, Wolves etc, games where we should be winning where we f**k up. Barkley needed to come on. Don't understand why he kept Barkley on the bench and Kante in that RCM role when Barkley offers much more of a goalscoring threat. Fabregas offered nothing when he came on also. Azpi got roasted all game.

Credit to Leicester though. They fought hard all game and played well. Mendy done a Kante type performance today. Chilwell was MOTM for me. Was absolutely fantastic all game, defensively and offensively. One of the best LB performances I have seen and that is not an exaggeration.

So back on level with Arsenal and a tough game in the week. We just love making life difficult for ourselves.

They should know a thing or two about good left backs, they have had Ashley Cole and Cesar Azpilcueta playing for them!

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mucfox said:

Did you count how many balls they lost in the last 12 minutes??????

No I didn't, I was too busy admiring the defensive work the players were putting in by trying to shut up shop.

If you do have those largely irrelevant stats to hand, please do share with us all. 

• Haha 1