Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Newport away

17 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

It was funnier before the edit. lol

Your reaction made me realise lol 

you’re right actually, he is everything a journalist should be to be fair....a complete cnut 

Edited by Manini
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Well as the buzzword is meltdown I’ll just say I couldn’t care less whether Puel fields a strong team or a weakened team as both should be capable of beating Newport County. 

This i guess though we should avoid players who may have no interest in the future of the club .... it could be quite a battle at times 

Surprised not to see any U23 in the squad. Also no striker on the bench, so a full game of Nacho most likely! 

More than strong enough though and great to see James back! 

2 hours ago, Farrington fox said:

This is the FA cup, normal rules have a tendency to go out the window. They have a small ground, dare say the pitch is brilliant!! Don’t count ya chickens. 

This is in Wales... We should be counting sheep..:P

2 minutes ago, bmt said:

Would have preferred to start soyuncu but happy otherwise. Nice to see jamo playing

Weird that it seems to be a second team but Gray, Maddison and Soyuncu have all played less than quite a few of them recently.

Wonder if the rumours of an argument with Maddison and Gray post palace are true.

Edited by Abrasive fox