Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Newport away

3 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Weird that it seems to be a second team but Gray, Maddison and Soyuncu have all played less than quite a few of them recently.

Wonder if the rumours of an argument with Maddison and Gray post palace are true.

:source: and what about!!???

Just highlights how few options we really have in midfield and attack, it all feels very inhibited. If we are bringing Barnes back, we should already have done so and if we arent bringing him back and dont bring anyone else in then it's going to be a frustrating end to the season with many fringe players seemingly being allowed to leave. Hope we see some activity in the coming weeks, I feel the squad needs a fresh impetus to see us through.

I thought Tyrese Shade or Callum Wright might have got a place on the bench, but Maddison is there if needs be.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, weller54 said:

That midfield!!! 

...Newport have a great chance to produce a shock. 

But we're playing against a league 2 midfield. I'd have thought our players are still a lot more capable than theirs. 

• Sad 1

Not expecting anything special and would happily just see us progress through with some comfort and a good enough performance. Doesn't have to be like Man City or Spurs. If we score early it'll settle a lot of nerves like against Peterborough last season.