Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Puel 'Facing the sack' - reports

Titter titter titter at all you puel loving people. Defend the performance that couldn't beat a lower league club. Defend the decision to let 5 strikers go in the summer. Defend the fact we left our only proven scorer out the squad without a forward on the bench. Total tosser who shouldn't be anywhere near our club 

• Like 1

Just now, M0901 said:

Purely on the players that. Only Leicester would beat Man City, Chelsea and Everton and lose to Cardiff and Newport County. 

Bloody Welsh teams... :D

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Any team we put out should have been good enough, but the lack of motivation lies at the managers door. 

Motivation wasn't the issue finishing was, no matter what you think of their desire we missed an absolutely ridiculous amount of chances.

Just now, broughtonblue said:

Titter titter titter at all you puel loving people. Defend the performance that couldn't beat a lower league club. Defend the decision to let 5 strikers go in the summer. Defend the fact we left our only proven scorer out the squad without a forward on the bench. Total tosser who shouldn't be anywhere near our club 

Why don’t you consider blaming some of the players? 

There's resting players and then there's picking James and Okazaki.

Seems like a mindset issue. The effort is there against the big clubs but we a incapable of controlling a game.

I have zero anger, and that's the problem. I've lost my emotional connection with this football club, I don't care if we are 7th, 17th. The feeling isn't right. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tringfox said:

How would you describe that performance?

Crap... but anyone not living in another ****ing dimension knows you don't sack a manager when sat 7th on the back of a result in a knockout cup competition. In a game where we should have scored about 10 goals, even with the atrocious squad filler he's been handed.

• Like 2