Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Quick Brown Fox

Southampton Home post match, 1-2 loss.

All too often individual mistakes, blah blah 

But the “ouster’s” would have more stock if you also admitted that the players are underperforming in part.

And no I am not an “in’er”

Vardy was utter GARBAGE today. 

• Like 2

The sad thing is that was us with our best team, most attacking players out there and we still couldn't break them down, we didn't even have a proper goal scoring opportunity apart from Ndidi's fluke. I don't think Puel will last the weekend but this isn't just down to him in the final third we're just not good enough. 

:dunno: Mendy cost us that today.

We aren't going to finish 7th. The most useful thing to do with the remaining games is to develop the younger players. I'd still keep Puel, not sure what the point of sacking him now would be. Re-evaluate early next season.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Difficult to play against 10 men, harder than people seem to realise, and we gave it a good go but didn't get the result. Tbh we didn't do enough, didn't get the ball wide, didn't move them around enough, ended up too central all the time and taking pot shots. Fair play Southampton, absolutely superb performance, came and took advantage of our abysmal first half and the defended well. 

As for that first half, well I didn't think we could possibly get any worse but we did. Incomprehensibly bad. Tbh I was more in the I won't be disappointed if he goes frame of mind but now for me the sooner he goes the better. We are ****ing awful and in a false position. 

3 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Unprofessional performance from us in the first half, took the game away from us. Nothing to do with Puel. Bored of talking about him

Shame we couldnt get back into it. Harvey Barnes looked great.

Not staying on here to read all the boo boy Puel out idiotic comments

We don’t need to know. Just log out and go. 

• Like 1