Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Free speech

Interesting that a topic on free speech at the KP has been started today and is still open - especially when there are images like the above in it when I had a thread removed today from FT entitled "The Nottingham Forest syndrome" looking at how fans views change after success.

I'd be really interested to know which mod removed it and why. 

I see all of this puel out threads opened several a day and left open for people to say the same things over and over again yet my "innocuous" thread was closed. Just trying to understand why.

52 minutes ago, FIF said:

Interesting that a topic on free speech at the KP has been started today and is still open - especially when there are images like the above in it when I had a thread removed today from FT entitled "The Nottingham Forest syndrome" looking at how fans views change after success.

I see all of this puel out threads opened several a day and left open for people to say the same things over and over again yet my "innocuous" thread was closed. Just trying to understand why.

You've got your thread mate -- just not here.  40+ responses already.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=47538

Once you pass the obligatory "financial cheating/screwing businesses" dig, it's decent stuff.

Bit of a shame I had to invade enemy territory to get to it.

• Like 1

Just now, KingsX said:

Once you pass the obligatory "financial cheating/screwing businesses" dig, it's decent stuff.

Amazing.

My thread made it to the Forest forum from here before it got removed from here.

12 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Weird that our rival’s fan base seems more clued up and reasonable than our own lol 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, FIF said:

Don't really want to get involved, but why don't you kindly PM Mark etc to try and get an answer for it happening instead of publically complaining of your 'treatment' on here?

7 hours ago, cropstonfox said:

What rivals?we dont care about them.Not on our radar.Sometimes you forget thay the championship exists.

If we keep changing managers at a drop of a hat because we are not progressing into the top 6 or winning the FA Cup then we may remember sooner rather than later that the championship exists. :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

Just gave the Forest forum a read on the commute to work. Other than that one individual going on about FFP rules etc it’s an interesting read. I think they have a point, perhaps we need to take a step back and look at things objectively: with the exception of potentially 10 clubs or so, every other club in England would swap places with us now. 

Yes I think Puel has made errors of judgment by not going for the cups, and I think he’ll pay the price for that in the summer. But we’ve recently won the premier league, we’ve recently experienced champions league football, we’re currently 8th in the premier league, we have begun the construction of a brand new world class training ground, we have plans submitted and preparations under way for a stadium expansion. We’re incredibly lucky as a fan base at the moment and we should enjoy these good times - we’ve literally never had a period of time as good as the last 3-4 years in our history. 

Most fans of all other clubs ive spoken to think the same: that its shocking we're not accepting our current position and unbelievable so many want to sack the manager

• Like 1

wow.. we are 8th in the Premier league, comfortable and develping a squad and theres talk of Puel Out banners.... Have i got something stuck in my eye and seeing things or is this legitimate embarrasment for our fanbase?

There was no incursion on her free speech - she was free to say, shout or sing whatever she wanted for the 90 minutes. I think you mean freedom of expression.

The steward did her a favour, just a shame for her he didn't get there quick enough because a photographer caught her and now she looks a prat.