Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Wolves (A)..next up.

43 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Dewsbury Hall? He sounds like a stately home!

This game is going to be closer than people think. I just hope we're due a bit of luck after the reverse fixture where we had zero. 

I see most people seem to think our CM is our biggest threat, but we don't score many long-rangers. Jota and Jimenez will without a doubt be our biggest threat. 

At least you've got two threats we just have Vardy.

51 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Let's try and build something instead of acting like toddlers.

It’s the ‘toddlers’ I  worry about,

im bored shitless and hate to think what my kids feel when they watch us with them being the next generation of fans

Edited by Russell sprout
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

im bored shitless and hate to think what my kids feel when they watch us with them being the next generation of fans

Why won't anyone please think of the children!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I think we need to give Puel another season after this to see the fruits of all this ground work.

Let's try and build something instead of acting like toddlers.

Declaring to give him another whole season after this one? :nigel:

To be fair, if he has a strong(ish) finish to the season, then he absolutely deserves to have the summer and probably until Christmas as well to allow his new signings to settle but he certainly shouldn't just be given another 18 months now condition free. The football is awful and the more time that passes, the more I realise, that is just his style and philosophy. I just think he needs a much higher calibre of player to make this system work on a consistent basis. I liken him to a (recent) Mourinho in the fact that he has a system/style and will not alter it, even when it is not effective or good to watch.

Let's see how we finish the season though, but he certainly needs to show some flexibility over the next 16 games as the signs are not great! 

59 minutes ago, Lionheart10 said:

I really don't know how this will go we are so unpredictable,but we seem to do better against the better footballing sides which Wolves are and we are doing better away so I'm going we win 2-1.

image.jpeg.a4f3455bb6e6600337725fcc417090a4.jpeg

I've supported this club from boy to man and back again and now Claude Puel, the representative of beloved club, upsets my children without the slightest move to remedy the situation. Indeed, the man persists in wearing his frankly disgusting gilet waistcost, refuses to punch the air in exuberant celebration, seldom offers warm hearted compliments me, my wife or children. The fact he plays three defensive midfielders and has only bought onboard two new attacking midfielders is the final insult and something no man, let alone a man of my standing, can abide. Puel out.

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

I have to agree. I took an eleven year to three matches in Oct/Nov - he honestly was more disillusioned and disappointed in the football than I was. Certainly didn’t convince him he wanted any Leicester merch or to be a supporter....

1 hour ago, The Doctor said:

I've lobbed him and Patricio in, so he'll get sent off and we'll win 2-0

I had to put Pogba in so Vardy and Maddison got subbed out for Pogba & Jiminez.

So basically we’ll smash them today and Vards and Maddison will be at the heart of at least four goals.

12 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I have to agree. I took an eleven year to three matches in Oct/Nov - he honestly was more disillusioned and disappointed in the football than I was. Certainly didn’t convince him he wanted any Leicester merch or to be a supporter....

Take him to watch man city then. Problem solved.

• Like 2