Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Wolves (A)..next up.

Kasper

Richardo Wes Maguire Chilwell

Choudhury Ndidi Mendy

Maddison    

Barnes

Vardy 

Give Marc a rest on the bench with Gray.

If Silva was available I’d be interested to see him in the middle somewhere, perhaps instead of Mendy.

Wolves 3-0. 

All three from either long shots with midfielders ( likely mendy) not bothering to close down, defensive cluster****s ( probably maguire) or schmeichel passing ball straight to them in our half. 

There might even be a needless/reckless challenge to give away a penalty. 

I predict lots of crosses thrown in to their box in the air to vardy on his own and lots of collective shrugged shoulders when it’s not working. 

We continue to sink, @The Doctor comes out to tell us how rosy it all is. The Puel Out camp continue to make good points about level of performance and entertainment whilst all others stick fingers in ears and ramble on about stability. Stability is good when there is progress. If it’s not broken, don’t fix it. If it’s broken, fix it soonest. 

Here’s hoping I’m wrong. I’m hoping so. 

• Like 2

Just now, The People's Hero said:

Wolves 3-0. 

All three from either long shots with midfielders ( likely mendy) not bothering to close down, defensive cluster****s ( probably maguire) or schmeichel passing ball straight to them in our half. 

I predict lots of crosses thrown in to their box in the air to vardy on his own and lots of collective shrugged shoulders when it’s not working. 

We continue to sink, @The Doctor comes out to tell us how rosy it all is. The Puel Out camp continue to make good points about level of performance and entertainment whilst all others stick fingers in ears and ramble on about stability. Stability is good when there is progress. If it’s not broken, don’t fix it. If it’s broken, fix it soonest. 

Oh and a fairly good chance that said poster throws toys from pram, gets this post deleted whilst swearing and name calling since his arguments are kaput.

The abusive messages will be reported and the mod team will do nothing about them ( whilst deleting my posts instead )

Here ends my predictions. 

1 hour ago, The People's Hero said:

Chuck a u23 in instead of Mendy. Dewsbury Hall perhaps. Last time out Mendy’s performance wasn’t poor form it showed poor levels of professionalism, decision making and desire. Set the tone. 

Choudhury and Ndidi are very similar but I think theres no fundamental weakness of those two as a pairing compared with Mendy and Ndidi. Or give it Dewsbury-Hall, just as long as Matty James is nowhere near the XI.

I bitch and moan about all the defensive midfielders as much as anyone but I think it's a good idea today tbh and as shit as Mendy was last time it's his only really bad performance to date. I'd show faith personally.

I'd probably play the three of them again, given how Wolves centre midfield is their biggest threat. 

Stick to what worked Everton and Chelsea. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The People's Hero said:

Wolves 3-0. 

You’re wrong :ph34r:

58 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

The life has been sucked out of our club and a lot of the support. That’s criminal 

Every club has good times and bad (not that this is a bad period, we're punching well above our historical average league position). This young side will come good, I'm convinced of it.

West Midlands away day, bang up for it.

2 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

Chuck a u23 in instead of Mendy. Dewsbury Hall perhaps. Last time out Mendy’s performance wasn’t poor form it showed poor levels of professionalism, decision making and desire. Set the tone. 

Dewsbury Hall? He sounds like a stately home!

This game is going to be closer than people think. I just hope we're due a bit of luck after the reverse fixture where we had zero. 

I see most people seem to think our CM is our biggest threat, but we don't score many long-rangers. Jota and Jimenez will without a doubt be our biggest threat. 

Edited by The Bear

5 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Dewsbury Hall? He sounds like a stately home!

This game is going to be closer than people think. I just hope we're due a bit of luck after the reverse fixture where we had zero. 

I see most people seem to think our CM is our biggest threat, but we don't score many long-rangers. Jota and Jimenez will without a doubt be our biggest threat. 

I think it will be a very close game and tough to call. Fans on here preaching doom are a bit weird. Its just the sort of game we do well in

I reckon Neves will score. I have benched him in fantasy football