Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Wolves (A)..next up.

Hard to expect what Leicester is going to turn up this week. I like many others do hope we can get some good  consistency going for the rest of the season. I hope Puel can get the squad size how he wants it this month and he can find a way to unlock some doors of the opposition defences. I'm going for a positive result tomorrow. I would predict: 

Kasper

Simpson     Morgan     Maguire   Chilwell 

Choudhury    Mendy     Ndidi

Ricardo                        Albrighton

Vardy

Subs:   Ward, Evans, Fuchs, James, Maddison, Barnes, Iheanacho 

38 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Hard to expect what Leicester is going to turn up this week. I like many others do hope we can get some good  consistency going for the rest of the season. I hope Puel can get the squad size how he wants it this month and he can find a way to unlock some doors of the opposition defences. I'm going for a positive result tomorrow. I would predict: 

Kasper

Simpson     Morgan     Maguire   Chilwell 

Choudhury    Mendy     Ndidi

Ricardo                        Albrighton

Vardy

Subs:   Ward, Evans, Fuchs, James, Maddison, Barnes, Iheanacho 

Three defensive midfielders, no no.10 or player with attacking flair and only one full-back capable of attacking? 

Can see very few goals from that side. 

What's worrying, I think Puel will pick exactly that! 

9 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Three defensive midfielders, no no.10 or player with attacking flair and only one full-back capable of attacking? 

Can see very few goals from that side. 

What's worrying, I think Puel will pick exactly that! 

....and I don't mind for an away match v a side who will leave plenty of space to counter in to. They will be possession based and attack minded you would think. Maddison has been a show pony in recent times and as for Gray, I am fast coming to the conclusion he is a waste of space. 

30 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Dendoncker most likely. He dropped back there against Man City when Boly was sent off and performed well. If not him then Saiss. 

Mate you could play centre half and we probably won't score. Chill. 

All the defending is going to be happening at the other end. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This is one of those games that is a guaranteed loss, same feeling as the Burnley away game last season. 2-0 and we'll have zero meaningful chances.

I dunno, I can see us shit housing it tbh. I think it'll look like the Everton game just less tired. 

They couldn't break us down at our own gaffe, smashing long shots from everywhere. How they going to be when we rock up with an army of defensive midfielders and refuse to move from our own half?

Moutinho and Neves get lucky with their ten thousand pot shots and we could struggle but it's not like they're otherwise free scoring. 

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I dunno, I can see us shit housing it tbh. I think it'll look like the Everton game just less tired. 

They couldn't break us down at our own gaffe, smashing long shots from everywhere. How they going to be when we rock up with an army of defensive midfielders and refuse to move from our own half?

Moutinho and Neves get lucky with their ten thousand pot shots and we could struggle but it's not like they're otherwise free scoring. 

They'll get a goal from a mistake and then finish the game off with an early 2nd in the 2nd half. We're in the midst of a very crap run, 7 losses on the spin minimum.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

They'll get a goal from a mistake and then finish the game off with an early 2nd in the 2nd half. We're in the midst of a very crap run, 7 losses on the spin minimum.

****ing hell you two, that's two threads you're bumming out (at least).

Get a room. Take the bulbs out. 

11 hours ago, kyleolly said:

7F6098D4-96D7-410A-95BB-1FB1C14A2DCC.jpeg

Realistically that is probably the best formation we can play to win games.

However I wouldn't feel comfortable when teams start to attack.

But I believe iheanacho and vardy would both bag goals in this formation