Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Wolves (A)..next up.

Think we'll need Mendy for this one alongside Ndidi and Choudhury but I'd put Simpson at RB to shore things up so we're not exposing the CDMs like we did yesterday. I'd drop Albrighton but otherwise go with the same starting 11 as yesterday.

I actually think 4-3-3 would be good against these.  Their strength is their midfield.  Huddersfield got a result by stifling them in the middle.

After Newport, the Southampton game couldn't come round quick enough.  After that debacle I feel like I want a month off.

Edited by murphy

I think we keep shooting ourselves with Ricardo playing at right back. He is so wasted there and looks more comfortable further up the pitch as with the through ball for Vardy vs Everton. He’s also prone to an error here and there on the back line. 

I think we need to mend the team and drop Mendy. For me he just doesn’t get close enough to the opposition outside the box games against Palace & Cardiff show this lack of concentration. 

Kasper

Ricardo Morgan Maguire Fuchs

Ndidi Choudhury

Gray Maddison Barnes

Vardy

This way Fuchs can sit back and Barnes might get the ball, instead of Chilwell surging forward into his space and everything breaking down which appears to be an issue.

25 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Kasper

Ricardo

Soyuncu

Maguire

Chillwell

Silva

Ndidi

Barnes

Maddison

Gray

Vardy

the team I’d love to see.

Agree.  Perfect.  Need pace at CB for this one.  Wes can have a rest.

I have no frickin clue anymore with these cheeses of knob. Lol

I will give 3 predictions as i have no confidence.

1) win a thriller 4-3

2) draw 2-2

3) get spanked 3-0

At this point id take a point and not play the game. Ive also just woken up and the wife or kids  may have pissed in me cornflakes. 

Debbie downer for the win.