Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool A Match Thread

Just now, Stan said:

We’ve not being playing badly at all. Some of you seem desperate for us to get hammered.

Given the defensive performance against Wolves, and the first few minutes today, I think it was more expectation than desperation for it.

Interesting half. We start braindead again, look completely all over the place. We let them have the ball and grow in confidence as they bore everyone watching, Maddison should've scored after Alison got pressed into a mistake and we eventually nick an equaliser.

That celebration though lol

2 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Kept ourselves in the game, missing a sitter in the process, away at a side who are head and shoulders above us in every department?

We were doing alright before the goal, which we probably deserved in the end.

I do that as a superstition sorry, whenever I criticise we seem to score lol

• Haha 1

Just now, GeorgeTheFox said:

Check out the goal on reddit if you want to see some crying scousers. Beautiful

And by scousers I mean poser Americans

Loving the "of course it's the guy that should have been sent off" comments

As if they've not scored endless iffy goals this and last season through diving.

• Like 1

Great credit, when at 1-0 Kasper made that save we were on the ropes but we've clawed our way into it, had a couple of real quality build ups and quiietened the crowd for decent spells of time. The conditions are a factor for both sides, most players look like they're on skates and it's slowing Liverpool down a gear or two. 

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

If anyone suggests doing Dry February I WILL set fire to them. 

You can’t have a dry February as it’s normslly quite a wet month and at times a few bevvies is needed at certain times !!

Dry months ffs if god wanted us to have dry months he wouldn’t have given man the knowledge to make a decent pint or a decent Bourbon it’s just for the do Gooders who can’t take their Liquor !! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

• Thanks 1