Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man Utd Home Match Thread

I really don't know what you all have with Tielemans.
Have you ever seen him play IRL ? He's absolutely dreadful since he joined Monaco.
Unless Claude performs some magic football voodoo, I can't see him being more than a rotation option.

Edited by yks
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, yks said:

Have you ever seen him play IRL ? He's absolutely dreadful since he joined Monaco.
Unless Claude performs some magic football voodoo, I can't see him being more than a rotation option.

Probably because when you sign a lad for literally 14 games you would assume it's to bring a major influence on the season. Otherwise it's ****ing pointless deal all round. 

• Like 1

If we win united have had an off day. If we lose Puel has not picked Tielemans. Not Played an injured Albrighton. Should of played Choudray or play Vardy at left back. Whatever happens People will moan at Puel. Let’s remwmber we are playing a team who have won 8 of their last 9 games and going for champions league football. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lesterlad said:

If we win united have had an off day. If we lose Puel has not picked Tielemans. Not Played an injured Albrighton. Should of played Choudray or play Vardy at left back. Whatever happens People will moan at Puel. Let’s remwmber we are playing a team who have won 8 of their last 9 games and going for champions league football. 

Getting the excuses in already lol 

the things you have have pointed out are facts 

Claude’s cornerstone is Mendidi for every match; that’s how he sets up; we should know that by now. My concern today is our lack of physicality in the front 4. Man U are the most physical; big tall and powerful team in the prem and we’ve struggled with such teams at home recently. I’m not hopeful to be honest. 

14 minutes ago, yks said:

Clearly the oracle of football.

1 minute ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Back in the day if MON had signed you by noon, you were playing at 7:45. Not sure why he needs to bed in. Is he fit - yes, has he played recently - yes, us he better than what we have - yes/no? If the latter, why the feck did we get him.

:frusty:

• Haha 1