Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man Utd Home Match Thread

29 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Just the 13 games we'll get for Tielemans then.

Bizarre he's not even on the bench to be honest.

Totally bizarre. Other teams had deadline day signings involved - Palace and Burnley. Putting him on the bench for a game against United would have got his adrenaline flowing, helped to integrate him into the match-day routines and got the fans excited. Okazaki, what's the point? Puel does it to himself.

• Like 3

A bit surprised Tielmans has not made the bench but I guess Claude has kept the faith with the team that did well at Liverpool and shown you just don’t walk into his squad on reputation. Or maybe he was shit in training!! ??

Last played on 26th Jan and he was subbed on ~60 mins I think so fitness shouldn’t be an issue. 

PLEASE DON’T PLAY MADDERS LM - he’s awful there!! 

21 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

Surprise. The emotionally incontinent unable to deal with the disappointment of not seeing a shiny new player. 

At least Wes was not re-instated which is a massive positive...

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, breadandcheese said:

Happy with the selection. Nice to see us going for it.

N'Didi the key man today. It's a big ask but if he can shackle Pogba, then we'll have a good game. 

N'Didi will have to have a great game because Pogba will trample all over poor little Mendy. I'm not sure what more Hamza has to do to get a start. 

1 minute ago, southfox66 said:

They set up to outrun us up top thats the danger I can see today if you can't contain pogba they're going to stream roll all over us I assume Albrighton injured? 

yes agree with this as a risk.  Albrighton has hamstring issue from yesterday; it was freezing  cold so I do hope he had warmed up! 

4 minutes ago, sm1 said:

N'Didi will have to have a great game because Pogba will trample all over poor little Mendy. I'm not sure what more Hamza has to do to get a start. 

Both Mendy and Ndidi did well vs Liverpool so I’m hopeful they can repeat that performance. 

44 minutes ago, Corky said:

He's had one training session? 

He'll be involved next week.

Your right of course,but it would of been good to see him on the Bench....Home game,introduction to Leicester atmosphere....

Fans get a look at him,and could be brought on has 3rd Substitute. Last 10-15 mins,winning or losing...

Claude would have won the day,just on that alone!!!