Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Booing

Just now, Dames said:

I said ‘yet again’ which implies its an issue thats beyond this game. My point hasn’t changed and you’re nitpicking because you’ve been called out.

You said we lost today because we weren't prepared, it's there in black and white. 

2 hours ago, CslFox said:

Called freedom of speech, mate. People don't tell the blue-tinted specs brigade that rim Puel to give it a rest, so don't act all righteous if they express an opinion you don't like. Typical snowflake behaviour, championing freedom of expression unless it's something you don't like.

There were a lot of boos, it wasn't just a few dozen. Perhaps they're fed up with paying through the nose to watch overpaid, underskilled prima donnas churn out that garbage every couple of weeks.

Did you support us over 3 years ago? My guess is... probably not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

You said we lost today because we weren't prepared, it's there in black and white. 

I also asked you in another post if its not the preparation then what is it? Its all i can think of. You ignored that and called me deluded. 

I’m open to debate and suggestion but regardless of the opposition its yet another game we’ve gifted the opposition the lead and handicapped ourselves. These early mistakes are happening far to often and within the same time during games for it to be coincidence. The slow starts and lack of concentration has to be down to the preparation. If its not i’ll gladly stand corrected and as i’ve said i’m open to debate.

• Like 2

Called freedom of speech, mate. People don't tell the blue-tinted specs brigade that rim Puel to give it a rest, so don't act all righteous if they express an opinion you don't like. Typical snowflake behaviour, championing freedom of expression unless it's something you don't like.

There were a lot of boos, it wasn't just a few dozen. Perhaps they're fed up with paying through the nose to watch overpaid, underskilled prima donnas churn out that garbage every couple of weeks.

Posts like this make me think that freedom of speech is overrated. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maddison most key passes in our team by a long long long margin.

When chasing a game to bring on a player that's creates less than the player being replaced doesn't usually end well. Maddison had the most key passes in that game, Ghezzal zero!

At one point (November) Maddison had the most key passes across all the five top leagues in Europe for players under 21.  His confidence evidently is low and will be less effective when played out of position.

While booing is stupid and nonsense in itself the reasoning why people doing it is understandable. 

While I see people say give Ghezzal more time, get off his back -  (while true) I would argue it's more in our interest to show Maddison this support he'll come good, his ability is there for all to see already.

13 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

unKnowledgeable brain dead fans,who I contemptly  judge as ......well I don't want to get banned...

Some have so much hate,they can't recognise a good decision if it falls on their empty heads...just One thought hate-Puel!!!

It was a great decision to be fair that equaliser at the end felt so good.

Just now, Dames said:

I also asked you in another post if its not the preparation then what is it? Its all i can think of. You ignored that and called me deluded. 

I'm talking about today and not other games, we lost because we are a worse team because they've spent shit load more. Looking at games against Man U and trying to say it's because of x y and z is madness.

If we talking about other games, then fair enough it's a different story. Manager, players, confidence I'm not sure. Players should be capable of getting themselves up for it whether the manager isn't, is Riccardo just passing the ball behind Mendy the managers fault? Are player fixated on the early goal now and it compounds a pattern because people are thinking about it?

Sometimes patterns just happen and it has nothing to do with anyone. Wasn't long ago that people were bleating on about discipline issues and it being the manager. We've not had that for an age but I notice nobody has said Puel has sorted that issue (my opinion at the time was that it was just one of those things).. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Then you should follow the conversation. He's the one who has decided to switch from today to 15 games, not me. 

That's fair enough, I'm not looking for an argument, but it's a bit iffy to say we lost because it's yernighted and they've spent loads of cash and they're great etc. It's defeatest especially for you Babs. Not least because that certainly isn't the reason we lost! They looked easily beatable today, and beatable by us! IF we hadn't conceded early from a sloppy error, it was an even game, we could have beat them and I see no issue with even arguing that we should have beat them. 

We shouldn't be looking at these games as no-hopers and anything other than a loss is a bonus imo. 

I think Puel is a flawed manager - too stubborn and inflexible by half - but I was genuinely shocked by the crowd reaction to his substitution of Maddison with Ghezzal.

I didn't think it was a bad decision at all at the time. Maddison has been in poor form for a while and looked ineffective and increasingly short of energy again today. Granted, Gray was even worse, but Ghezzal was a considerable improvement on both.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

That's fair enough, I'm not looking for an argument, but it's a bit iffy to say we lost because it's yernighted and they've spent loads of cash and they're great etc. It's defeatest especially for you Babs. Not least because that certainly isn't the reason we lost! They looked easily beatable today, and beatable by us! IF we hadn't conceded early from a sloppy error, it was an even game, we could have beat them and I see no issue with even arguing that we should have beat them. 

We shouldn't be looking at these games as no-hopers and anything other than a loss is a bonus imo. 

They haven't lost to a team outside the top two since the 29th September. Perhaps we did rather well to limit them and come away a tad disappointed, but hell why look at it positively. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, reynard said:

Would that have been Ghezal's corner which barely left the turf and didn't beat the first defender or perhaps his wonderful short corner to Iheanacho which worked a treat at the end of the match? Yes his free-kick which was saved was top drawer but apart from that he was pretty average at set pieces.

Yeah, there was the one Nacho screwed up, but the other corners were better than Maddisons. He has faded a lot since his bright start. 

your problem is easily solved.

get yer hair permed, grow a tash, wear a Liverpool shirt and bugger off up the m6. 

you get your glory you crave, we get 1 less boo boy and we can get behind our lads and cheer them on, through the good times and the bad.

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I'm talking about today and not other games, we lost because we are a worse team because they've spent shit load more. Looking at games against Man U and trying to say it's because of x y and z is madness.

If we talking about other games, then fair enough it's a different story. Manager, players, confidence I'm not sure. Players should be capable of getting themselves up for it whether the manager isn't, is Riccardo just passing the ball behind Mendy the managers fault? Are player fixated on the early goal now and it compounds a pattern because people are thinking about it?

Sometimes patterns just happen and it has nothing to do with anyone. Wasn't long ago that people were bleating on about discipline issues and it being the manager. We've not had that for an age but I notice nobody has said Puel has sorted that issue (my opinion at the time was that it was just one of those things).. 

We lost today because our player gave the ball away and we were punished immediately from that. It doesn’t matter how much the team we are playing is worth, we are being punished on a consistent basis due to early errors.

I actually wouldnt say we were the worse team today. We had our chances but they weren’t taken, just like against Liverpool. We fare much better against the ‘bigger’ teams because we are able to attack them more. 

If they blew us away I wouldn’t have a leg to stand on but Utd were gifted an early lead and never looked like getting close to their best. 

3 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

I was really frustrated this game

Probably shouted 'You're fvcking shit' 2 or 3 times towards Mendy

But I didn't boo :ph34r:

He needed to come off earlier, whilst out CM's are not great going forward. It's very frustrating people slating them for not "passing forward" as there were near me today when there was zero movement in front of them. I'm not sure what pass they are meant to pick when nobody moves, again that's one of my biggest issues with the manager. We need to see an improvement there is you want the "passing game". 

• Like 1

The boo boys are winning, it's sad,and it's killing the club.....more than anything Puel could ever do...

Let them have the forum,let them have their opinions...but this atmosphere,and boring posts and stadium terrace actions...

Will ruin anything we might have,and will ruin the growth and development of the team,more and quicker than any manager..

It could be a virus that splits the  club,gives head to incompetent wannabes who play politics nationwidqe the club,a virus

that could well send us into the championship!!!

ever notice...the negative posters,ask or put out their negative posts without doing their own homework...not knowing why an injured/sick player,

isn't playing,then criticise Puel the rest of the day,and build up a fake atmosphere,because of their own incompetence!!!

This forum has a sickness,that has nothing to do with voicing or airing an opinion...!!

• Like 1

Just now, SecretPro said:

Nowt wrong with Ghezal, he's a decent player. Too many on here taking Monaco fans opinion as fact. 

He's got his issues (who hasn't) but he's nowhere near as bad as people make out. Feel sorry for the bloke. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

He needed to come off earlier, whilst out CM's are not great going forward. It's very frustrating people slating them for not "passing forward" as there were near me today when there was zero movement in front of them. I'm not sure what pass they are meant to pick when nobody moves, again that's one of my biggest issues with the manager. We need to see an improvement there is you want the "passing game". 

Don't talk about poor movement Babs, you'll get hounded. I don't really know how you rectify poor movement but when we do pick the ball up in the middle, the players in our final third look like statues a lot of the time. It isn't just a case of the midfield passing it backwards aimlessly, they just don't have anybody ahead of then offering an alternative option. 

• Like 1