Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Booing

7 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Aye, they have been happening at the same time, but honestly if after all these games conceding early these players cant get themselves focused in the first 10 mins its on them.

I respectfully disagree.

If it was the same player making mistakes consistently then I would agree with you but its not. As it would then be down to that individual players personal preparation. However its a different player every game, its a collective issue and the manager has the overall responsibility over the team.

3 minutes ago, Dames said:

I respectfully disagree.

If it was the same player making mistakes consistently then I would agree with you but its not. As it would then be down to that individual players personal preparation. However its a different player every game, its a collective issue and the manager has the overall responsibility over the team.

Fair enough. I dont know how a manager would go about fixing that.

Apparently they have worked on it specifically in training. Not working though obvs

6 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

There are a lot of posters on here who are happy to find an excuse for everything. Not that the Puel out mob are any better but some of the old heads on here really do have a hard time understanding constructive criticism and accepting facts. 

Have a read through your last 10 posts and tell me what's 'constructive' about any of them. 

Which is not to say any of the previous ones were, it's just where the boredom with you claiming we literally have no attack kicked in. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Doesn't matter. The players don't know that it's Puel being booed. And we are 11th in the prem for god sake. Yes our form has been inconsistent and some of our games are boring and frustrating but we have been in much worse positions and not booed. There was no booing when we were relegated to league 1 for example. Just dont get it personally 

Are you being serious

4 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

Have a read through your last 10 posts and tell me what's 'constructive' about any of them. 

Which is not to say any of the previous ones were, it's just where the boredom with you claiming we literally have no attack kicked in. 

I'm not talking about my own posts, I'm talking about the general consensus on here. There is a slight feeling of snobbery in those poster who like to keep saying 'we are playing as you'd expect for a mid-table club' or 'we have a young inexperienced team' or 'this is normal, these decisions are all OK, what do you expect' like the majority of those posters at the start of the season were somehow happy and content with 11th and had no ambitions for cups or entertaining football, at least. Not sure why you keep trolling me though, quiet night? Accept my apologies defender of the realm and your obviously superior opinion, sorry, fact. Self righteous nobhead. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

To be fair Babs, you've quoted one game. Like the chap says, there is a clear pattern here of conceding first and conceding early, are you saying there's nothing in that? That would seem more delusional. 

I've quoted one game? Errrr well yeah considering he said we lost today because we weren't prepared correctly. "The truth is we lost because the players yet again were not correctly prepared for the game". He then decided to bring up other games because it's total stupid bollocks. You want to talk about other games, then lets talk about other games, but if you want to pin today on that then it's a totally different discussion. 

Edited by Babylon

1 minute ago, theessexfox said:

Absolutely embarrassing booing a substitution and no doubt the best thing for the confidence and performance of the players... pretty good substitute anyway I thought.

Yep. Ghezzal was far more effective than Maddison and Gray today. Not that many would accept that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

I'm not talking about my own posts, I'm talking about the general consensus on here. There is a slight feeling of snobbery in those poster who like to keep saying 'we are playing as you'd expect for a mid-table club' or 'we have a young inexperienced team' or 'this is normal, these decisions are all OK, what do you expect' like the majority of those posters at the start of the season were somehow happy and content with 11th and had no ambitions for cups or entertaining football, at least. Not sure why you keep trolling me though, quiet night? Accept my apologies defender of the realm and your obviously superior opinion, sorry, fact. Self righteous nobhead

lol Are you thirteen? 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I've quoted one game? Errrr well yeah considering he said we lost today because we weren't prepared correctly. "The truth is we lost because the players yet again were not correctly prepared for the game". He then decided to bring up other games because it's total stupid bollocks. You want to talk about other games, then lets talk about other games, but if you want to pin today on that then it's a totally different discussion. 

I've not followed the conversation between the two of you, I'm referring to your response to his comment of '15 games we've conceded first, if it's not preparation then what is it?'. 

10 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

I'm not talking about my own posts, I'm talking about the general consensus on here. There is a slight feeling of snobbery in those poster who like to keep saying 'we are playing as you'd expect for a mid-table club' or 'we have a young inexperienced team' or 'this is normal, these decisions are all OK, what do you expect' like the majority of those posters at the start of the season were somehow happy and content with 11th and had no ambitions for cups or entertaining football, at least. Not sure why you keep trolling me though, quiet night? Accept my apologies defender of the realm and your obviously superior opinion, sorry, fact. Self righteous nobhead. 

7 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

lol Are you thirteen? 

You’ve poked the bear, so to speak there @SecretPro. Don’t debate Turt, he or indeeed she is a beast, I literally wouldn’t even contemplate a debate with Turt. 

Puel has at times made decisions that are close to being impossible to defend, that I definitely agree with secret :)  Overall I can look past such things because of the youthful squad he’s building :) 

Edited by SheppyFox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have no problem with booing the substitution itself, it was madness after all, but the fact the people booed when Ghezzal was announced on the PA and when he ran on the pitch was out of order.

Same with Iheanacho. How anyone can hate one of our own players that much baffles me.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Blue-fox said:

Maddison deserved to be subbed. He was shit again. Can’t understand why you would boo that decision. 

unKnowledgeable brain dead fans,who I contemptly  judge as ......well I don't want to get banned...

Some have so much hate,they can't recognise a good decision if it falls on their empty heads...just One thought hate-Puel!!!

• Like 2

Had a scan through here and not sure if it’s been mentioned but I was in sk1 today and after the Ghezzal/Puel booing incident there was a disagreement between two supporters about the booing and supporting the team. Following the visible heated argument a lot of fans surrounding turned on the guy who was suggesting not to boo and support the team. There was numerous fans near the back throwing clappers at the head of the bloke who was visibly getting more and more frustrated. Quite frankly it was bullying, the bloke is passionate yes but wanted to enjoy the game and had a bunch of lads at the back throwing clappers at him for 30 mins of the second half much to their amusement. Pretty poor from my view and a shame to see amongst our support

• Like 4

It doesn't help that a sizeable chunk of the home support consists of inbred glue sniffers; they're going to boo because they're too stupid to know any better. It's a shame because aside from the unwarranted boos, they've gone from creating ripples on the Richter scale to competing with the Etihad on who can achieve that which they refer to in science as 'absolute silence.'

Edited by Keiriel
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I've quoted one game? Errrr well yeah considering he said we lost today because we weren't prepared correctly. "The truth is we lost because the players yet again were not correctly prepared for the game". He then decided to bring up other games because it's total stupid bollocks. You want to talk about other games, hen lets talk about other games, but if you want to pin today on that then it's a totally different discussion. 

I said ‘yet again’ which implies its an issue thats beyond this game. My point hasn’t changed and you’re nitpicking because you’ve been called out.

We conceded early due to an error, same old story we’ve had consistently for the past few games and we’ve been conceeding first in games consistently all season. Its not total stupid bollocks its a fact.

13 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

I've not followed the conversation between the two of you, I'm referring to your response to his comment of '15 games we've conceded first, if it's not preparation then what is it?'. 

Edited by Babylon