Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Booing

2 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

It was obviously a booing of Puel.  And the chant of you don't know what your doing was for him.  And guess what, they're absolutely right.  The guy is out of his depth. Pay your money, you can boo if you want.  

If Puel doesn't keep making amateur decisions, and doesn't advocate shocking anti football, then the fans won't boo.  It's simple really. 

Well said.

• Like 1

The booing was clearly for the decision and not for the player. As it has been previously with his bizarre substitutions.

I don’t get the booing debate in general however. What’s wrong with a bit of accountability?

I’d always be interested to hear people’s opinion on whether, if the crowd were to not ‘boo’ but simultaneously shout “not good enough” or “we don’t agree”, that would also be unacceptable?

If the answer is that it is then I think that’s dangerous territory in saying that as fans you should accept whatever is presented and never question it. There has to be an element of the fan base voicing opinions of what they expect from their team.

One boo will get lost in a crowd of thousands. If it’s loud enough to be heard then it’s from a significant enough number of people that it’s probably justified to an extent. Decide if you agree, if you do then join in. If not, then don’t. Simple.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

How much is that argument going to be used from hereon until the end of the season, I wonder?

Just a few weeks back, we were in 7th place, it's been a downward spiral ever since the start of the New Year, even the Everton away game was a turgid watch.

We're now winless in five and face a Spurs side that still work fine despite Kane out injured.

Not expecting too much from that game, but at least give us something to cheer about in the upcoming home matches against Crystal Palace and Brighton, FFS!

Can't win for toffee and go behind ever so often. It's got to stop. The more it continues, the more it grinds my gears. We're so ineffective going forward and conceding early on a regular basis, it's turning into a joke.

I dont disagree with your points but are we really at the point of booing? As i said we have been in much worse positions and could be again if we don't get the right manager in should Puel go. There is a fine line between finishing top half, bottom half and being relegated. 

Called freedom of speech, mate. People don't tell the blue-tinted specs brigade that rim Puel to give it a rest, so don't act all righteous if they express an opinion you don't like. Typical snowflake behaviour, championing freedom of expression unless it's something you don't like.

There were a lot of boos, it wasn't just a few dozen. Perhaps they're fed up with paying through the nose to watch overpaid, underskilled prima donnas churn out that garbage every couple of weeks.

• Haha 3

Just now, CslFox said:

Called freedom of speech, mate. People don't tell the blue-tinted specs brigade that rim Puel to give it a rest, so don't act all righteous if they express an opinion you don't like. Typical snowflake behaviour, championing freedom of expression unless it's something you don't like.

There were a lot of boos, it wasn't just a few dozen. Perhaps they're fed up with paying through the nose to watch overpaid, underskilled prima donnas churn out that garbage every couple of weeks.

Jesus christ mate

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CslFox said:

My arguement is that if you’re contributing to negative performances with negative behaviour like booing you’re a part of the problem. Or does booing help in your world, mate? 

4 minutes ago, CslFox said:

Well don't pay then simple 

3 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

My arguement is that if you’re contributing to negative performances with negative behaviour like booing you’re a part of the problem. Or does booing help in your world, mate? 

It doesn't contribute to anything. The only thing these players are interested in is £££££