Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
koop.

MOTD

1 minute ago, Koke said:

She has twice the brain cells Paul Ince has. Sad that she has to work extra hard to win over some people when the likes of Ince, Sutton, Mills etc spout total diarrhoea consistently.

More than twice!
I've never seen Ince provide any coherent debate to any football discussion. It's almost as if he confuses himself as he tries to finish a sentence.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I really cannot understand why Alex Scott gets so much stick.

She can give more insight and analysis in one episode than the likes of Murphy/Mills/Jenas can give in a whole season.

Because she's a woman.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I really cannot understand why Alex Scott gets so much stick.

She can give more insight and analysis in one episode than the likes of Murphy/Mills/Jenas can give in a whole season.

I feel for anyone having to work with Murphy or Mills.

She's in a tough situation where in many cases she's stuck with the likes of Ince who has a smart idea once a year or the likes of Souness where its impossible to get a word in. 

54 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

WTF was that?  Didn’t even discuss the not penalty. Standard of MOTD has dropped. Ince?  Could have just gone with the two ladies. Bloke is a moron. 

Two ladies??

Edited by Royston.
Sorry, double checked and it WAS Gaby Logan

It was the commentary that amazed me

”just about onside” ????

”yes, that was clearly a penalty” ????

Say what you like about Sky, but, at least their commentary team called those two refereeing desicions correctly!

Controversial, but in my opinion women should stick to commentating or punditry on womens Football, that said there are some awful male pundits.

I don’t mind hearing the thoughts of most who have played at the highest level.

Ince must be well down the list, most of the good ones have been tapped up by Foreign sport networks. 

• Like 2

Paul Ince always sounds like he's fighting to understand what kind of point he's actually trying to make. 

Alex Scott is a brilliant pundit in my opinion.

It might be controversial but, as a host, I do tend to prefer Gabby Logan or Mark Chapman than our Gary.

• Like 1

Honestly don't care what gender the pundit or presenter is. If they make a stupid comment I'll call them out for it, just as if they make a good point or observation. 

Kelly Cates for instance is a great presenter for me, gives something different to the usual guy who presents. 

1 minute ago, ALC Fox said:

Paul Ince always sounds like he's fighting to understand what kind of point he's actually trying to make. 

Alex Scott is a brilliant pundit in my opinion.

It might be controversial but, as a host, I do tend to prefer Gabby Logan or Mark Chapman than our Gary.

Got to admit, I'm also not particularly a fan of Lineker's presenting style.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Honestly don't care what gender the pundit or presenter is. If they make a stupid comment I'll call them out for it, just as if they make a good point or observation. 

Kelly Cates for instance is a great presenter for me, gives something different to the usual guy who presents. 

Kelly Cates is the best Sky presenter by a distance.

The lad that normally does it is a right weirdo.

I'm guessing it's just holiday and at the end of the day it's totally irrelevant for us but how come Lineker has been away from MOTD for past couple of weeks? Usually just takes a week off here and there.

Dont mind Gabby on the screen though! 

Edited by StanSP

17 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Gabby is an excellent presenter, who I imagine will eventually replace Garry, and Alex Scott is very good also and easier to understand than most male ex pros lol 

I tend to stop listening when Gabby talks as I drift off and fantasise about shagging her brains out.

She’s in great nick for her age and a proper top class MILF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I'm guessing it's just holiday and at the end of the day it's totally irrelevant for us but how come Lineker has been away from MOTD for past couple of weeks? Usually just takes a week off here and there.

Dont mind Gabby on the screen though! 

Coincidence that has usual week off was followed by FA Cup presenting duty :) 

• Haha 1