Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
koop.

MOTD

51 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Least important match in terms of 'what's on it'.

What the **** are Newcastle and Palace playing for?

Shocking game decided by a penalty. At least we're actually playing for European football.

• Like 1

Just now, AKCJ said:

What the **** are Newcastle and Palace playing for?

Shocking game decided by a penalty. At least we're actually playing for European football.

Suppose you could argue they were still in danger of relegation. Like, teeny tiny amount of danger. 

3 minutes ago, bovril said:

Suppose you could argue they were still in danger of relegation. Like, teeny tiny amount of danger. 

Both 8 points clear before the game. Like saying Spurs are in the title race.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

Genuinely don't know why we all pay out licence fee. The BBC is a disgrace! The only thing I can assume is that Burnley, palace and Newcastle all have something to play for. They must have forgot we are playing for a European place. Bunch of wankers! 

Could pay £50 a month for Sky instead.

Or watch football on ITV.

48 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Could pay £50 a month for Sky instead.

Or watch football on ITV.

I normally watch the games live but i was working today hence why I decided to watch match of the day. Could have just watched the highlights online which is what I'll probably do in the future to be honest. 

36 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm more cross about waking up at 5.30 am to be honest.

1 hour ago, Walkers said:

We've had over 24hrs to watch the Liverpool highlights/goals, why is that on first????

Because the BBC love rimming the big sides?

and yes I was up at 0545 for work as well 

There are several intelligent articulate ex pros who played in the lower leagues who could do with a gig on BBC or BT Sport. Why employ ex PL players who dont need the money and don't really contribute much to the discussion of the game? You don't have to be a top player to talk about top tier football.

I remember watching a CL game on BT Sport with Gerrard as a pundit. Garbage analysis, garbage opinions.

Edited by Koke
  • Like 3

Guest ttfn

Somehow they managed the feat of rushing through a game with 5 goals in 10 minutes and yet every single minute of “analysis” was one minute too many.

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Does someone wanna tell Ince and Alex Scott Burnley going long ball isn't "mixing it up" when it's all they do

I'd rather someone just told them never to darken the doors of MOTD ever again. 

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I really cannot understand why Alex Scott gets so much stick.

She can give more insight and analysis in one episode than the likes of Murphy/Mills/Jenas can give in a whole season.

I think she's pretty good, and I'd rather listen to her than some Class of 92 mouthbreather

• Like 3
  • Sad 1