Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
koop.

MOTD

4 hours ago, Riot Van said:

Because she's a woman.

Sad but genuinely true. I think some are just intimidated by the possibility that a woman might know more about football than they do

Edited by nwl fox
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Kelly Cates is the best Sky presenter by a distance.

The lad that normally does it is a right weirdo.

David Jones? He is shite. Ed Chamberlain was much better.

Both better than that Jake twat on BT however

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StanSP said:

More than twice!
I've never seen Ince provide any coherent debate to any football discussion. It's almost as if he confuses himself as he tries to finish a sentence.

I can't understand what he says half the time. 

11 hours ago, StanSP said:

More than twice!
I've never seen Ince provide any coherent debate to any football discussion. It's almost as if he confuses himself as he tries to finish a sentence.

Paul Ince always sounds like he's about to cry. Sounds genuinely nervous to be on TV. No idea why he does it, must be skint.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

most of the good ones have been tapped up by Foreign sport networks. 

OK, so what do you natives think of the NBC men who bring the PL to the USA?

In the booth, Graeme Le Saux and Lee Dixon (commenting alongside Leicester's own).  Studio pundits, Robbie Mustoe and Robbie Earle.  (Our own Kyle Martino, I assume you do do not know.)

(never mind the ESPN studio crew of Nicol, Burley, Hislop etc, as they are beyond lazy, and don't broadcast PL matches anyway)

Edited by KingsX

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I genuinely think it's getting embarrassing how insanely bias towards Spurs Jenas is. 

It's fully understandable as to why he's bias, it's just infuriating when you're watching a show to get an honest verdict and you're left with him 

If we are talking about presenters then I LOVE Kelly Cates. She’s really warm,  knowledgeable and funny. She’s  a terrific host  (it's a tough gig that would require a lot of preparation. ) She and Ian Wright have an adorable best friend/buddy cop-esque relationship.  It's cute.  

13 hours ago, Tanya said:

If we are talking about presenters then I LOVE Kelly Cates. She’s really warm,  knowledgeable and funny. She’s  a terrific host  (it's a tough gig that would require a lot of preparation. ) She and Ian Wright have an adorable best friend/buddy cop-esque relationship.  It's cute.  

She could easily be biased towards Liverpool as well through her father being an absolute legend there. But she handles her media commitments very well

• Like 1

I don't really watch pundits bit during the programme as I'm normally watching on record so skip through. 

Listen to a lot of the BBC football podcasts and do get sick of Jermaine Jenas. As others have said he is incredibly biased towards Spurs. 

But to be honest there are not a lot of pundits I do rate tbh.

Murphy could have just said that Madders made a bit of a meal of it and left it at that, but he went on a mini rant over it instead as though it's the first time he's seen a player exaggerate a foul.  Don't get me wrong I'm firmly in the stay on your feet camp but that's not a normal reaction from Murphy.  I'm sure the man used to be relatively neutral towards us but he's been like this for a few years now.  Was it during the title run that he developed his odd obsession or did it happen earlier?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carl the Llama said:

Murphy could have just said that Madders made a bit of a meal of it and left it at that, but he went on a mini rant over it instead as though it's the first time he's seen a player exaggerate a foul.  Don't get me wrong I'm firmly in the stay on your feet camp but that's not a normal reaction from Murphy.  I'm sure the man used to be relatively neutral towards us but he's been like this for a few years now.  Was it during the title run that he developed his odd obsession or did it happen earlier?

Sure Murphy was the first to call Salah out for all the times he's fallen over in the box without a touch on him. Hypocrisy. At least Neville and Carragher are unbiased in their analysis for Sky.

4 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Wan-Bissaka over Ricardo in their alternative TOTY?  Yeah ok then lol  I mean he's a very good defender but Ricardo's another level.

The longer Ricardo goes under the radar the better for us, but that’s  still really annoyed me. 

• Like 2