Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Crystal Palace Home Match Thread

1 minute ago, J.Lisemore said:

Super unfortunate to be behind to a freak goal but we really don't deserve to be winning either. Stats suggest we've battered them but their keeper has barely had a thing to do.

Exactly, everything looks great but when I’m around their box we are easy to defend against... it is predictable.. not fast enough and not enough players gambling 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

Same thing, plenty of shots, good football, piking them apart. They settled after 25mins or so of sitting back and started probing but didn't offer much threat at all until the goal.

For us Ghezzal isn't helping himself, I don't understand how so many of his passes are ill weighed and he's offered scratch going forwards. Tielemans helping immensely going forward, Barnes looking great, Maddison dropping into CM occasionally to cover Tielemans looks good - but again, limp dicked, how many shots on target straight at the keeper? Ridiculous.

Zaha is an absolute c-nut, should've had a yellow for the stamp on Tielemans, diving, another bit of uneeded fiestyness spinning Youri off the pitch. The free-kick they scored off wasn't a foul but you've got to defend better. All the stats & play says we're in this but can the lads just put the ball in the net, all the rest is there

2 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

This tit is beating us right now. No excuses we can dominate and spurs it around all we like but if we cant score then we are shit or need to be kicked in the arse to make shite happen.

Come on lads, wake the **** up score 2 goals i dont care if we have 2 shot for the rest of the game so long as they both go in and we dont concede. Just ****in score arggghhh

Not frustrated at all. Melting. Lol

PracticalSentimentalGalapagosalbatross-small.gif

Looks like he’s having an OAP Orgasm there hope he’s wearing his Tena Mans pants ??????

• Haha 1

I've always backed Puel despite getting unbelievably frustrated over the past few months but if we lose today then he has to go. You can't lose at home to Southampton, Cardiff and palace on top of some of the other shite we've seen against the bottom teams recently and expect to keep your job. No use playing well and having all the possesion if we can't score goals and keep losing. Points keep your job not perfomances. Right now I think we'd all take us winning any game 1-0 with only 1 shot on target. I hope he can turn it round 2nd half but im not confident at all. I thought we may as well keep him till the end of the season but if we lose today then I don't see the point in prolonging the inevitable. Hope I'm wrong and we can turn this round 2nd half

• Like 1

It amuses me that the Football v Homophobia board they keep sticking up on the big screen every 2 minutes is all written in bright luminous pink. Nothing like reinforcing a pink and fluffy stereotype to fight homophobia lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

Just chill abit maybe? We still got 45 mins to go. We can turn this around, just need a bit of luck which is somewhat against us. 

1st half with the exception of the goal was decent, frustrating but still decent. 

I really hope you're right Suzie. We looked good but I haven't felt like we could score for a few games now.

Fingers crossed that changes in the second half.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I still see pretty much nothing in Ghezzal. I’m struggling to see what people on here like about him

His best work has been off the bench when space opens up and he gets involved with give and goes with Ricardo and Maddison. Pretty useless when he has started. 

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Just chill abit maybe? We still got 45 mins to go. We can turn this around, just need a bit of luck which is somewhat against us. 

1st half with the exception of the goal was decent, frustrating but still decent. 

Let’s play crap second half and win it suze ???

Nah I’m sure we’ll pull this one back they just got lucky with a bit of help fro the ref !!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Exactly, everything looks great but when I’m around their box we are easy to defend against... it is predictable.. not fast enough and not enough players gambling 

I don’t even think it looks great though. What’s good to watch about ponderous passing in the wrong 2 3rds of the pitch?

It’s boring and ineffective.

Good to see players other than Vardy get in the box in recent games, best chance of scoring could be Vardy following in on after a Barnes or Maddison shot. Ghezzal needs to offer more though, he looks like a deer in the headlights when he gets the ball. Oh Claude agrees, Gray's on!