Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Crystal Palace Home Match Thread

1 minute ago, southfox66 said:

He's the manager he decides the tactics, which we have been playing the same most of the season, with mostly the same end results, if it hadn't been for Christmas we'd be in relegation fight now. 

Played well today and in recent weeks. Not sure what you want him to do, put on a shirt and score the endless chances our players miss?

24 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

So Ghezzal is today‘s scapegoat.

We weren't even losing at that point. This forum has a strange tendency to claim any criticism is scapegoating. I'm not, Ghezzal is just a bad player. He never does anything of note in a match, his pacing is atrocious, and he plays without a brain

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

Gutted. Played brilliantly that half, seems like the ref was conspiring against us. Deserve to be ahead.

Maguire started slow but seemed to wake up as the half went on, Ghezzal a bit below par, but otherwise everyone seems to be on it. Like to see Gray for Ghezzal before long, probably Mendy for Ndidi before he gets sent off too...

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

Gutted. Played brilliantly that half, seems like the ref was conspiring against us. Deserve to be ahead.

Maguire started slow but seemed to wake up as the half went on, Ghezzal a bit below par, but otherwise everyone seems to be on it. Like to see Gray for Ghezzal before long, probably Mendy for ward forSchmeical before he gets sent off too...

Cmon boys we need to be clinical - we have all the possession and chances but no goal. I’m at a loss here I just hope we don’t get picked off on the break but I do fear that may be true. 

Edited by oxtonfox

Been the better side let's be fair, they've managed one speculative (off target) shot. Not convinced it were a free kick in the build up mind. 

Frustrating, and whisper it but I reckon we're better without Vardy, he doesn't move the CBs around enough to create the space, just tries to spin them

• Like 1

We had a go at Spurs earlier for moaning about a corner being awarded and not defending the corner. Same goes for us. Even if it’s not a free kick we should have closed them down and intercepted Milli’s pass! 

This tit is beating us right now. No excuses we can dominate and spurs it around all we like but if we cant score then we are shit or need to be kicked in the arse to make shite happen.

Come on lads, wake the **** up score 2 goals i dont care if we have 2 shot for the rest of the game so long as they both go in and we dont concede. Just ****in score arggghhh

Not frustrated at all. Melting. Lol

PracticalSentimentalGalapagosalbatross-small.gif

Can't get my head around how we are losing this. Woy probably can't believe his luck.

We just do not have the cutting edge to open up teams and for all our domination we've not really created a gilt edged chance or worked the Goalkeeper.

Add up all the missed chances in our matches going back as far as Newport, it's very, very worrying.

3 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Our failure to break teams down is a real concern. Possession of the ball doesn’t win you football matches.

Good to see someone else gets it... penny is starting to drop, we are given ‘pretty’ football every week but it is not effective.

• Like 1