Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

2 hours ago, Eden De Bruyne said:

The Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws (not the most reliable, but top 20% of most reliable sources imo) reports that Manchester United and Tottenham are discussing internally if they will make an offer for Tielemans and how much.

Source : Gary Neville 

• Like 1

Just thinking back to all those fans who said what was the point of us signing him without a permanent deal in place. I'd be interested to know if they still feel that way, especially given the heartbreak myself and many will no doubt feel if he doesn't join in the summer. Has his 3 goals and 5 assists been worth it in 11 games, or would you rather have had Mendy in there and it better to have never loved than to suffer such pain?

Whatever happens it's been an absolute pleasure watching this genius don our famous shirt and the bond he has built in such short time with the players, manager and fans gives us the best possible chance of signing him in the summer.

SENT TO US FROM HEAVEN

YOURI TIELEMANS

YOU'RE MY WORLD

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Just thinking back to all those fans who said what was the point of us signing him without a permanent deal in place. I'd be interested to know if they still feel that way, especially given the heartbreak myself and many will no doubt feel if he doesn't join in the summer. Has his 3 goals and 5 assists been worth it in 11 games, or would you rather have had Mendy in there and it better to have never loved than to suffer such pain?

Whatever happens it's been an absolute pleasure watching this genius don our famous shirt and the bond he has built in such short time with the players, manager and fans gives us the best possible chance of signing him in the summer.

SENT TO US FROM HEAVEN

YOURI TIELEMANS

YOU'RE MY WORLD

I would have preferred not have him than to be heartbroken in the summer, 

but I thought it was pointless if we didn’t have a deal in place for him to come permanently.

5 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

I would have preferred not have him than to be heartbroken in the summer, 

but I thought it was pointless if we didn’t have a deal in place for him to come permanently.

Really? I find that so silly, why on earth wouldn't you want to watch someone as gifted as Tielemans even if only for 13 games? It's not as if he is keeping out a player with a similar skillset, without him we are so limited in creativity if Mendy plays, It's been unreal watching him, both he and the arrival of Rodgers have completely changed the face of what was quite a turgid season on the field.

Are people of the same opinion of only having Cambiasso for a season, would you rather we didn't? Thankfully he did fcuk off the following summer as I can't see how he'd have fitted in with Kante and Drinkwater.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Really? I find that so silly, why on earth wouldn't you want to watch someone as gifted as Tielemans even if only for 13 games? It's not as if he is keeping out a player with a similar skillset, without him we are so limited in creativity if Mendy plays, It's been unreal watching him, both he and the arrival of Rodgers have completely changed the face of what was quite a turgid season on the field.

Are people of the same opinion of only having Cambiasso for a season, would you rather we didn't? Thankfully he did fcuk off the following summer as I can't see how he'd have fitted in with Kante and Drinkwater.

No but we cohoe have got someone else in the transfer instead who we actually had a chance of keeping.

it will be horrible watching him play against us just like watching Kante with Chelsea 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

No but we cohoe have got someone else in the transfer instead who we actually had a chance of keeping.

it will be horrible watching him play against us just like watching Kante with Chelsea 

cattermole is available...

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

when we sell him, it’s not going to be to spurs or Arsenal... this chap is going to Real, Barca, PSG or Juventus.

with a full first team friendly in the clause i hope.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

and they know what is going on internally at english clubs ???

you're right - not the most reliable!

what i will say is that the fact that these rumours are still coming out means either the club or the players representatives are trying to get a better deal out of us or the player to a bigger club than us. if everything was agreed on a deal with us then there would be nothing dripping out, day by day. if a deal was done, it could be announced in advance. lets hope rudders manages to sort this out 

Most things of HLN turn out to be true. But it's not that they are always right like L'Equipe. HLN is the Belgian newspaper that has the most knowledge about the EPL, they have a staff working in England.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Eden De Bruyne said:

Most things of HLN turn out to be true. But it's not that they are always right like L'Equipe. HLN is the Belgian newspaper that has the most knowledge about the EPL, they have a staff working in England.

What does a dog know about football?

• Haha 2

Bottom line is if he gets a better offer he'll go, I'm sure he's happy enough to come here if nothing better materialises but we're his fall back option.

We're the reasonably attractive girl in the nightclub who you know fancies the **** out you but a few stunners have been giving you the eye and it's only midnight so we're going to see how the night pans out first and you'll be happy enough to get hold of that reasonably attractive girl if all your other perceived options come to nothing. 

There's every chance the elite clubs don't bother with him and prefer other options but Tielemans has even said himself he'll look at his options at the end of the season which is code for he'll join us if he doesn't get a better offer. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Not liking this increased Youri interest, but it might be normal paper shyte.

I doubt it’s paper talk.

lots of top teams are underperforming.

need new blood.

there is a player on loan standing out with goals and assists from Midfield.

its a no brainer, that he will be linked with other clubs.

you don’t need to be Steve Walsh to find this Gem

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Bottom line is if he gets a better offer he'll go, I'm sure he's happy enough to come here if nothing better materialises but we're his fall back option.

We're the reasonably attractive girl in the nightclub who you know fancies the **** out you but a few stunners have been giving you the eye and it's only midnight so we're going to see how the night pans out first and you'll be happy enough to get hold of that reasonably attractive girl if all your other perceived options come to nothing. 

There's every chance the elite clubs don't bother with him and prefer other options but Tielemans has even said himself he'll look at his options at the end of the season which is code for he'll join us if he doesn't get a better offer. 

If he goes Man U 

Your analogy of the attractive girl, can be you find out a few days later you have caught Herpes.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

SENT TO US FROM HEAVEN

YOURI TIELEMANS

YOU'RE MY WORLD

Love that. 

Should get started.

Edited by Fox92

2 hours ago, Gerard said:

I would take the reasonably attractive girl every time, more chance of getting laid

My view on this is absolutely a positive loan, because even if Tielemans leaves these 13 games showed beyond a reasonable doubt we need a creative MF in his mold in order to succeed.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

My view on this is absolutely a positive loan, because even if Tielemans leaves these 13 games showed beyond a reasonable doubt we need a creative MF in his mold in order to succeed.

But we have all known this for years, acquiring a player that can fit the mound is the hard bit 

11 hours ago, Gerard said:

Like your lifestyle.