Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

6 minutes ago, rachhere said:

He's in the membership one too. Interestingly no Harry Maguire though... is Big H in the season ticket brochure?

Yeah, there are pics of him too.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bovril said:

Junior Lewis

Matt Jones

Lee Marshall

Scott Gemmill

Gareth Williams

Stephen Hughes

Joe Hammill

Josh Low

Radostin Kishishev

Matt Oakley

Neil Danns

Just some of the midfielders I have had to watch play for Leicester. The fact that in recent years we've been able to watch Cambiasso, Kante and Tielemans play in midfield for us is not something I take for granted. The heartache when they leave is definitely worth it. 

Remember when Megson played Bruno N’gotty in midfield, I miss those days.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

He is and he’s alongside Chillwell, but it’s in light blue :ph34r:

ITK tease - is this a thing now?? :appl:

1 hour ago, yorkie1999 said:

I think our only hope of keeping him is he gets injured in the next 2 games

I wouldn’t say our only hope........ although Maddison getting injured at the end of last season probably discouraged other teams from going in for him as well

On 03/05/2019 at 17:52, rachhere said:

He's in the membership one too. Interestingly no Harry Maguire though... is Big H in the season ticket brochure?

If we thinking of letting Maguire leave then I think we'd have dropped him and played Soyuncu.

3 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

If we thinking of letting Maguire leave then I think we'd have dropped him and played Soyuncu.

Without a bid you don't drop one of your best assets. You play him because we might not sell and to keep his value up. 

• Like 2

Tops first real test was dealing with the manager change. he passed that test and i was impressed with him securing Rodgers AND how swiftly it was done. To me, his next test is wether he can secure the services of tielemans.

Over to you, Top.

Edited by MPH

6 minutes ago, Sly said:

What’s he saying? I can’t make it out.

In French, but I think he says, "You can keep Riyad company."

Edited by Trav Le Bleu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

He certainly won’t be signing for Man City. He’s a luxury midfielder and watching today after one of our attacks he looked like he couldn’t be arsed to get back and defend. 

I can can see why Monaco didn’t want him for a relegation fight.

id love to sign him as I reckon he fits our system well but he’s far from perfect 

• Like 1

Pep talks to all the players after games it would seem, think he just appreciates good players when he sees them. He’s become a figure all players want to play for and his man management is probably he’s best skill. No surprise to see our players talking to him.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dylanlegend said:

He certainly won’t be signing for Man City. He’s a luxury midfielder and watching today after one of our attacks he looked like he couldn’t be arsed to get back and defend. 

I can can see why Monaco didn’t want him for a relegation fight.

id love to sign him as I reckon he fits our system well but he’s far from perfect 

That’s why we had Hamza and N’didi in there, got to allow players like Maddison and Tielemans freedom to play.