Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

2 hours ago, Crispin LA said:

So now Man City fans want Nathan Ake from Bournemouth who's available for half Maguire fee at only 40m, seems better value and maybe better player

On Maguire "Leicester's defence isn't that good"

On Ake "Get Ake he's great"... failing to mention he was at the heart of a defence that leaked 22 more goals. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

'Harry Maguire has reportedly/allegedly put in a transfer request. Will leave for no less than £85m'.

"aurait fait" is reported speech - they have heard this (from unspecified source) but do not know it.

Use of reported speech covers them from getting sued if it's not true. :D

Sorry, partly just being a smart arse, but it does subtly change the reliability of the quote.

I've no idea how reliable Leicester City France's sources are?  :dunno:

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

lollollol

Probably one of those fanboys that has never been to Old Trafford or better still never set foot in Manchester. 

One Man U fan on twitter was telling me yesterday that “we” have won more than Leicester, who are holding Maguire to ransom over his dream move to “us”.

... he was from Lahore in Pakistan. 

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

On Maguire "Leicester's defence isn't that good"

On Ake "Get Ake he's great"... failing to mention he was at the heart of a defence that leaked 22 more goals. 

He was injured for a bit.

Id have ake over Maguire personally. Hes virtually a one man defence there.

1 minute ago, Abrasive fox said:

He was injured for a bit.

Id have ake over Maguire personally. Hes virtually a one man defence there.

Not a comment on his quality, more the fact they seemed to hang any woes we had on Maguire (despite playing next to Morgan), whilst absolving Ake of any responsibility at Bournemouth. It's just weird!

29 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

What title was that the fantadtic player helped us win ????   :blink:

are you an ostrich? Have you forgotten his fantastic performances when we won the title.- my favourite was his header against Spurs

52 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

One Man U fan on twitter was telling me yesterday that “we” have won more than Leicester, who are holding Maguire to ransom over his dream move to “us”.

... he was from Lahore in Pakistan. 

Tbh I think it's fair game for people from outside England to pick whichever team they want to support and use the term "we". As long as they pick one team and stick to it.

OK, so from what I’ve read. I expect man united to let Paul Pogba leave to join a bigger club like Real Madrid where he can win things.

price, he’s certantly not go better & he’s older. So £90m should do it?

Would imagine man united wouldn’t sell Pogba for £90m & their ‘customers’ would be prettt angry if they did. They did ask for £150m + I imagine (which he’s not worth) 

Same thing with harry, why are man united holding Pogba back? Should let him leave and stop being so greedy 

hypocrites 

Edited by Meat and 2 veg
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, brucey said:

Tbh I think it's fair game for people from outside England to pick whichever team they want to support and use the term "we". As long as they pick one team and stick to it.

If it’s not, than thank you all for tolerating me these last 4 years (!?) 

• Like 3

Guest Cujek
2 hours ago, StanSP said:

'Harry Maguire has put in a transfer request. Will leave for no less than £85m'.

I know what it says lol