Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

3 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I have sent my wife one way to find a massive wooden spoon,and my daughters spread over Norway to find the master troll...

Please leave your address so we can send both to you..ASAP...:frantics:

Why? You think he's worth more? 

So this gentlemen’s agreement appears in newspaper reports again - I cannot understand how it is acceptable to anyone as to how the person releasing these stories things it’s appropriate to refer to an apparent conversation between Harry and Kuhn Vichai - especially in an attempt to apply pressure on Top.

To Man United pay the money or do one - to the agent, start earning your money and get the right offer in or do one. To Harry - well done for handling yourself so well so far. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

From Redcafe:

' Maguire market price should be around 50m-60m, that's the price most top clubs would be willing to paid (ie City), anything above that is being priced out of the market. The only club in this world who is will to pay 70m is us, because we are desperate and Leicester is not willing to sell. However, If Maguire asking to leave, Leicester should accept 70m, as its already a very good profit and considerably higher than market value (20% higher than market value). Asking for more is pure greed and disrespect to players wish. (if insisting on 85m, its 60% higher than market value, its pure greed) '

We're being disrespectful to Maguire apparently, we've turned him into Englands starting CB and provided him millions of pounds, apologies Harry!

Haha. Those dumbasses screwed the market when they went on their spending spree and paid (amongst other extortionate fees) £90 million on Paul Pogba.

We are only following in the footsteps of England’s greatest club. :)

3 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

They only bit i find hard to believe is that he actually wants to go to man utd.

Playing for Man Utd immortalises a player.

I recall their previous 'down' period in the 80s....yet can still reel off non entities Remi Moses (tho he was actually very good), Arthur Albiston, Gary Bailey, Norman Whiteside, Mike Phelan, Brian McClair etc etc

As someone else says, over the course of the next five years, Man Utd WILL outperform us, almost certainly win some silverwear and play the majority of the time in Europe.  I wouldn't turn it down.... And I'm a City fan.

Edited by Paninistickers
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I recall their previous 'down' period in the 80s....yet can still reel off non entities Remi Moses (tho he was actually very good), Arthur Albiston, Gary Bailey, Norman Whiteside, Mike Phelan, Brian McClair etc etc

As someone else says, over the course of the next five years, Man Utd WILL outperform us, almost certainly win some silverwear and play the majority of the time in Europe.  I wouldn't turn it down.... And I'm a City fan.

Plastic.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Haha. Those dumbasses screwed the market when they went on their spending spree and paid (amongst other extortionate fees) £90 million on Paul Pogba.

We are only following in the footsteps of England’s greatest club. :)

It's hiliarous because the same people making the stupid comments are then saying they deserve £180 million for Pogbalol So just because they're Manchester United they are allowed to overvalue their player due to wanting to keep him.

4 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Nathan Ake would be a better replacement! 

Better still, one of the following: Soyuncu /Benkovic/Pescanu - much cheaper meaning we can buy a decent young striker to back up Vards.

16 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Reality is, Man Utd aren’t what they used to be mate. Their recruitment is appalling and whilst Ed Woodward is there, it’ll only get worse. Fergie is no longer, a new era begins. 

To me Maguire ain't even in the top 10 at defending in the prem it's his other part of his game that is so good bringing the ball out etc! Man u are gunna have a massive Shock if they think hes going to make them solid ?

Edited by lcfcdamo

3 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

I remember when we had Wayne Brown at the back.

We've come a long bloody way. 

If Maguire wants to leave then take 70 Mill it sounds like he wants to leave, no point having a player that doesn't want to at for us, I think 70mill is a good price 

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Why? You think he's worth more? 

All our players are worth more..

We are priceless..especially for  anything around the Manchester location...

Maguire totally underrated from many posters on this forum!!

I don't like or agree with the silly sums being spent in sport around the world.

But I ain't no king Canute...There is also no ground gained on a football forum in even attempting to justify or bomb,these ridiculous sums..

Maguire is worth every penny we can squeeze out of the idiots wanting & willing to pay ,to close out this transfer.

I goto,watch ,Italian,German,PL,Spanish football,it's only my opinion but Harry for me is one of the present top 6 CBs in Europe and even if it was top 12, from

80 + clubs in Europe,that warrants us asking for 80+ mill on todays market .

No matter how stupid and ridiculous I might find this crazy merry go round..

If he goes to utd,he has to consider the cleverness in the move,comparing to staying..the Manutd label is WWide strong to attach to,but he should question,stability and the  conjecture if Manutd can challenge top 4 placings in the next 2-4 years.

And compare that( despite forum bias) if BR and Leicester can give him a worthy project of making only potential history,if he stays..

If it's just about team potential IMO,he should stay...If it's money,or belief he can define his own  career with utd.he should go...!!

What you or I think,is really totally irrelevant...intensive or bombastic opinions meaningless!! But nice for a bit of Sunday banter...

Man Utd aren't what they used to be but they are still one of the biggest clubs in the World. Arsenal have gone years without winning stuff but have still managed to get Ozil, Sanchez and Aubameyang in recent years.

5 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

All our players are worth more..

We are priceless..especially for  anything around the Manchester location...

Maguire totally underrated from many posters on this forum!!

I don't like or agree with the silly sums being spent in sport around the world.

But I ain't no king Canute...There is also no ground gained on a football forum in even attempting to justify or bomb,these ridiculous sums..

Maguire is worth every penny we can squeeze out of the idiots wanting & willing to pay ,to close out this transfer.

I goto,watch ,Italian,German,PL,Spanish football,it's only my opinion but Harry for me is one of the present top 6 CBs in Europe and even if it was top 12, from

80 + clubs in Europe,that warrants us asking for 80+ mill on todays market .

No matter how stupid and ridiculous I might find this crazy merry go round..

If he goes to utd,he has to consider the cleverness in the move,comparing to staying..the Manutd label is WWide strong to attach to,but he should question,stability and the  conjecture if Manutd can challenge top 4 placings in the next 2-4 years.

And compare that( despite forum bias) if BR and Leicester can give him a worthy project of making only potential history,if he stays..

If it's just about team potential IMO,he should stay...If it's money,or belief he can define his own  career with utd.he should go...!!

What you or I think,is really totally irrelevant...intensive or bombastic opinions meaningless!! But nice for a bit of Sunday banter...

Just like Mahrez was priceless sitting in airports every transfer window. If HM thinks the grass is greener in Manchester let him go

50 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Are we looking for a defender then ?   Maguire is so much more than just a defender (which is why he attracts some criticism on here where some folk believe a centre half needs to be more sjoberg than cross) ........

Evans is much better on the ball than Maguire. He also knows when to play it and when to go long. I've always felt Maguire overplays.

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I wonder how he would have voted on Brexit?

Always hit me as well cultured bloke, always shared his love of new and foreign cultures :ph34r:

Wouldn't be surprised if he had "brexit means Brexit" tattooed on him somewhere 

7 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Just like Mahrez was priceless sitting in airports every transfer window. If HM thinks the grass is greener in Manchester let him go

We don't know what he thinks...

But like you said if he wants to go,so be it...It's his toast to butter!!

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

We don't know what he thinks...

But like you said if he wants to go,so be it...It's his toast to butter!!

I love thickly buttered  toast with a thin scraping of marmite on for breakfast ...   except Sundays when I have an omelette just to change things round a bit ...  

Oh !! ...  and the bread has to be Warburtons multi seeded ..   nowt else !!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1