Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

26 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I’m sure they only get 15% of the assured fee ......

question is do do they receive the 15% of the add ons ??.

That won't be the case as it's open to manipulation. We could sell Maguire for £10m with a £70m add on as soon as he plays one competitive game for Man Utd.

Logic says whenever we get an add on paid Hull will receive their 15% when we're due it. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Evans

Soyuncu

Benkovic

Morgan

Pascanu

Knight

Johnson

even if Maguire does go for 80 million I don’t think we need to purchase another CB, especially 40 million on someone like Dunk. I’d sooner go and spend 60 million on a new winger.

:appl::appl::appl::appl::yesyes::thumbup:

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

Price has always been £80 million straight cash at least so why would the club suddenly drop it to £60 million plus £20m in bonuses? £20m is a lot of bonuses too, don’t think we’d have had the control over United all window for them to mug us off now

Maguire is reported to have asked to leave. That's a game changer. 

2 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Price has always been £80 million straight cash at least so why would the club suddenly drop it to £60 million plus £20m in bonuses? £20m is a lot of bonuses too, don’t think we’d have had the control over United all window for them to mug us off now

It might be a face saving deal for Man Utd but the add on will be a very low bar. 

11 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Like I said the other day, i hadn't heard anything and I still haven't. No news is good news though yes? 

It's almost certainly done.

The Sun have reported it as absolute not speculation. 

Just now, Countryfox said:

Dunk deal done ..   nearly ..

Corrected for you :   Dunk deal done - We've been done. Good and proper shafting. 

6 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Some fans think they are getting defensive master. They are in for a rude awakening when they partner him up with someone not experienced... just like when he’s partnered with anyone other than Evans.F745D81D-9F15-4140-ABEA-5535E3D263E9.thumb.jpeg.c3f4cda135b4bd6da42d22951bda3c6c.jpeg

Wow they are deluded.

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

All the news on this is coming from Manchester.....but ‘reliable’ looking  journos saying it’s done .......start the day with one of out more respectable ITK’s saying nothing is happening and perhaps end it without one of our best players ...........

Could you link me to a reliable journo cos it appears all online journos to me and no print journos 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

9 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I actually have footage of Woodward in Rudder’s office

E575EB32-BD17-4506-9E37-52CB83ECA431.jpeg

What about the second screwing by Brighton's DOF ?   Do you have a stream?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gerard said:

It's almost certainly done.

The Sun have reported it as absolute not speculation. 

By an online journalist who only writes their gossip column and transfer rumours. No respected journalist is putting their name to it yet 

11 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Some fans think they are getting defensive master. They are in for a rude awakening when they partner him up with someone not experienced... just like when he’s partnered with anyone other than Evans.F745D81D-9F15-4140-ABEA-5535E3D263E9.thumb.jpeg.c3f4cda135b4bd6da42d22951bda3c6c.jpeg

They are really overrating Maguire 

lol

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

By an online journalist who only writes their gossip column and transfer rumours. No respected journalist is putting their name to it yet 

It's still being reported by a major news organisation as an unambiguous fact. I don't believe they would just make this up without knowledge.