Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

15 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Where did I say he was worth £85 mil or Dunk was worth £45 mil.

Man Utd paid a ridiculous £50mil for AWB are loaded and desperate but that's the market forces. 

Who's saying we want too or have to sell ,like you pointed out btw, we're obviously holding out for the world record fee because we can and don't want too.

As for your snippy and unfounded business studies comment, I suggest you contemplate supply and demand and the crazy world that is football transfers.

Instead of pathetic personal jibes you might be better placed leaving the transfer dealings to Top and his qualified team of negotiators and not condoning selling our current no 1 asset on the cheap.

Seems like all you want to do is pick fault with peoples opinions that go against yours mate 

I’m not condoning the selling of lcfc s assets however if that asset wants a move it has to be at lcfcs valuation !!

you are the one that questioned “market value” not me hence the SNIPPY comment about business studies 

not come on here to get into a slanging match with someone I don’t know never likely to know or care about

i put my opinion across of which some agree with whilst others dont 

you have your opinion I have mine 

enjoy life chill relax and no stress you live longer that way ?

6 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Here here, fleece the feckers :appl:

Let's face it, not that many years ago,  Man City and Chelsea were far from being big clubs and that only changed with oligarch money!

We are progressing nicely and bowing down is never the way to reach our goals.

That's why we should keep to choosing

& Gambling a little on our youth...

Then we don't always need to pay huge sums out...!!

Soyu,Benko,Evans will suffice,if Harry goes...Good enough to chase down the top positions. Why!!!

Cos nobody can prove they can't and are not good enough...Youth ethos has served us well..we should keep to it.

Drown any Dunk plans...

Drown anymore 50mil + buys

unless exceptional to our needs...

Keep true to our own YMCA!! :yesyes:

2 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

giphy.gif

Chill!!  We have no worries,or frust..

We don't have to make any moves or business.Manutd need a CB we don't need to sell!!

Stop or you will wear out my tablette!!

First off, I don’t think we need a new CD if Maguire goes. We’ll probably need one after this season as it’ll be Morgan’s last, but only if our younger players cannot step up to the plate.

Ive also seen someone ask “which of Man Utd’s centre backs would we want?”. My answer would be none - can’t see us being better with Smalling or Face Jones (the only man I know who could give Andy King a run for his money on that front!), Rojo and Bailly are no good IMHO, Lindelof would be too expensive, and we would prioritise the development of Soyuncu and Benkovic over Tuanzebe. 

Take the money and let Hull have their share. Then we’ll think about the winger we need...

Finally, for light entertainment...

Edited by car1os
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, crazies said:

Seems like all you want to do is pick fault with peoples opinions that go against yours mate 

I’m not condoning the selling of lcfc s assets however if that asset wants a move it has to be at lcfcs valuation !!

you are the one that questioned “market value” not me hence the SNIPPY comment about business studies 

not come on here to get into a slanging match with someone I don’t know never likely to know or care about

i put my opinion across of which some agree with whilst others dont 

you have your opinion I have mine 

enjoy life chill relax and no stress you live longer that way ?

And I put my opinion across too, not aggresively or condescending, just an alternative one. I wasn't picking an argument I just responded to a view which I didn't fully agree with and you got all sensitive and testy.

My understanding was that is how a forum worked, no?

As for the chill and relax, I am totally chilled, you may benefit from heeding your own advice though.

39 minutes ago, BirminghamFox said:

Breaking News!!!

how is this breaking news that a teams own player is playing :giggle:

30467283-486D-4EF9-9134-5EBE56F2380A.jpeg

Absolutely brilliant! So the media were saying he was going for a medical at Man U and now it's breaking news that hes in the squad tonight. Cant wait for tomorrow's breaking news! "Maguire included in Man U squad for Leeds game. The media are a joke. They will all be fuming that Harry is in the squad tonight! 

1 hour ago, dylanlegend said:

My champ manager days taught me to always sell players that ‘want a new challenge’, otherwise it affects not only their morale but the whole teams!

Hopefully Top and Rudders haven't been playing it then lollollol

4 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Absolutely brilliant! So the media were saying he was going for a medical at Man U and now it's breaking news that hes in the squad tonight. Cant wait for tomorrow's breaking news! "Maguire included in Man U squad for Leeds game. The media are a joke. They will all be fuming that Harry is in the squad tonight! 

If you all realised many of you are what makes the problem...and baloney!!?

You get caught everytime...Ignore the

Media's deliberate gossip..

Even I am a stupid click bait victim!!!

But I am spending 6-8 weeks in hospital,and haven't the energy to

chase the nurses,so I get bored!!

15 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

And I put my opinion across too, not aggresively or condescending, just an alternative one. I wasn't picking an argument I just responded to a view which I didn't fully agree with and you got all sensitive and testy.

My understanding was that is how a forum worked, no?

As for the chill and relax, I am totally chilled, you may benefit from heeding your own advice though.

Don’t in reality see how I got sensitive or testy as you put it but in your original post you started with

market value? Then went on about all sorts of junk (of which seemed condescending ) 

i stated if lcfc value anyplayer above market value then its good business to sell at their valuation !! 

I had a dig about business studies then you return saying “let top and his negotiators do the transfers “   I could carry on all night to be fair but it’s going off topic about the possible/imminent sale of Harry !! 

Lets leave it there ehh you seem to dislike my comments and I seem to dislike your comments so for the sake of all that read this thread let’s ignore each other 

for the greater good and all that

6 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

If you all realised many of you are what makes the problem...and baloney!!?

You get caught everytime...Ignore the

Media's deliberate gossip..

Even I am a stupid click bait victim!!!

But I am spending 6-8 weeks in hospital,and haven't the energy to

chase the nurses,so I get bored!!

I dont believe any of the stuff in the media, I was just Pointing out how they are desperate to sell our players for us. But of course I understand that making up gossip about a player joining Man U gets lots of attention as the millions of u United fans around the world all get excited thinking they are signing 10 world class players this window and will be challenging for the title. 

7 minutes ago, crazies said:

Don’t in reality see how I got sensitive or testy as you put it but in your original post you started with

market value? Then went on about all sorts of junk (of which seemed condescending ) 

i stated if lcfc value anyplayer above market value then its good business to sell at their valuation !! 

I had a dig about business studies then you return saying “let top and his negotiators do the transfers “   I could carry on all night to be fair but it’s going off topic about the possible/imminent sale of Harry !! 

Lets leave it there ehh you seem to dislike my comments and I seem to dislike your comments so for the sake of all that read this thread let’s ignore each other 

for the greater good and all that

Just read your own post from market value? down, your comments ....my opinion was junk, you had a dig, I responded and you dislike blah blah blah. You obviously don't like an opinion challenged or questioned and you definitively responded like a petulant child. Like you say time for the ignore.

7 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Just read your own post from market value? down, your comments ....my opinion was junk, you had a dig, I responded and you dislike blah blah blah. You obviously don't like an opinion challenged or questioned and you definitively responded like a petulant child. Like you say time for the ignore.

Shame I was just falling in love with you too   Till next time sweet prince x ?

15 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I dont believe any of the stuff in the media, I was just Pointing out how they are desperate to sell our players for us. But of course I understand that making up gossip about a player joining Man U gets lots of attention as the millions of u United fans around the world all get excited thinking they are signing 10 world class players this window and will be challenging for the title. 

Too bloody right they want to sell our players. Talk Sport one of the worst offenders at just talking about the big 6 and sometimes getting all hot under the collar about good old London FC West Ham or maybe Everton if bloody Jim White chooses to name drop yet again about his love in with the owner. If you were an alien and only listened to them you'd think there were only 6 football teams in the country.

Junk papers like the Sun and Mirror and Mail equally as bad.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

To be fair, Maguire starting is an indication that a deal is nowhere close. Leicester wouldn't risk and injury, just as well as the buying club wouldn't want to either.

I think it's smart by Leicester and just backs up what the club have been repeating since day 1. Don't need to sell and happy for him to stay if valuation not met. Simples! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

If you hadn't noticed we have 177 pages on one players transfer gossip..

Kettle--pot.   Pot--kettle

I know it's sending all of us crazy..:tumbleweed: