Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

18 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

I'd take £75m + Jones personally. We'd owe Hull less of a cut and pick up a decent squad player in the process. 

Sounds like Martial may go surely we should be all over that if possible instead of Jones. It would be Way less money for Maguire but then less we would have to give Hull and we get the Wide left player it looks like we need and if god forbid Vardy gets injured he can play central. 

Edited by desertfox2
minor

Just now, desertfox2 said:

Sounds like Martial may go surely we should be all over that if possible instead of Jones. It would be Way less money for Maguire but then less we would have to give Hull and we get the Wide left player it looks like we need. 

Not a hope in hell Martial comes here. He'd definitely go to a big team in Europe on big money 

Just now, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Not a hope in hell Martial comes here. He'd definitely go to a big team in Europe on big money 

Probably true. West Ham were trying to apparently get him in any move for Diop, very unlikely but he must want to go somewhere he will be sure to start.

I'd actually happily have most of their CBs. It's only the ridiculous wages they'd expect that puts me off. I reckon Jones, smalling or Bailey would look excellent playing week in week out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sdb said:

I'd actually happily have most of their CBs. It's only the ridiculous wages they'd expect that puts me off. I reckon Jones, smalling or Bailey would look excellent playing week in week out.

Think we could do worse than Smalling but Jones is a calamity and Bailly seems to have serious injury concerns

• Like 1

Just now, sdb said:

I think a lot of their players are just being dragged down by the poisonous atmosphere and weight of expectations in the squad and the club in general 

• Like 1

If there is one player actually slower than our Arry its got to be Phil Jones. He always looks like he has been startled as well. Would Jones by an upgrade - No. Would Jones go on to develop into an upgrade - No. So Jones would be a bolt on downgrade on you'd expect stupid wages.

6 minutes ago, desertfox2 said:

Probably true. West Ham were trying to apparently get him in any move for Diop, very unlikely but he must want to go somewhere he will be sure to start.

Wouldn't surprise me if he replaced Neymar at PSG or something like that 

11 minutes ago, desertfox2 said:

If we sell Maguire, how about we offer to swap Slimani for Diop, West Ham need a striker. :D

Just now, Thecarrickfan said:

We're starting Bailly and Lindelof against Leeds. 

Phil Jones to Leicester then :ill:

Hope you (personally ;) ) are paying a large percentage of his hospital bills  wages

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Merchant_Banker said:

If we sell Maguire, how about we offer to swap Slimani for Diop, West Ham need a striker. :D

They are getting Haller, but they likely do need another stinker striker

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deeg67 said:

I think with a little more experience Soyuncu will become one of the best in the PL at bringing the ball out of the back. He showed flashes of brilliance at it last year.

That’s some exaggeration at flashes of brilliance when he played less 400 minutes of Premier League football. Made two major mistakes in there as well. 

I want him to do well and answer the Maguire question as and when he leaves (looks like benkovic has injury issues)....but let’s not go overboard on the lad 

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

They are getting Haller, but they likely do need another stinker striker

Read that one was back on hold again as the agent wanted to redo the contract ....     fookin agents are a right pain in the bum !!

12 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

That’s some exaggeration at flashes of brilliance when he played less 400 minutes of Premier League football. Made two major mistakes in there as well. 

I want him to do well and answer the Maguire question as and when he leaves (looks like benkovic has injury issues)....but let’s not go overboard on the lad 

How long do you think a “flash” is? :P

35 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

He could easily be valued at £1 then :thumbup:

I thought that loophole had been closed. But jones's signing on fee is based on his value so hes not going to come here for 10p when he could get £2 or 3m is he.